What is World Primer Mod
World Primer Mod can automatically run a set of commands whenever a new world is created at the very first time, or whenever a world, a dimension gets loaded.
The commands to run are set in the following config options. They can all be also configured via the in-game config menu:
- dimensionLoadingCommands – commands to run each time a dimension gets loaded
- earlyWorldCreationCommands – Commands to run on initial world creation, before the spawn chunks have been generated or loaded. If dimension load tracking is enabled, then this happens even before any dimensions have been loaded/initialized yet.
- earlyWorldLoadingCommands – Commands to run every time the world gets loaded (ie. when the server is starting). These are run when the server is starting, before any worlds have been loaded.
- postWorldCreationCommands – Commands to run on initial world creation, after the spawn chunks have been generated and loaded.
- postWorldLoadingCommands – Commands to run every time the world gets loaded (ie. when the server is starting). These are run when the server has started and the overworld spawn chunks have been loaded.
There are also separate config options to enable or disable all of these, without having to remove all the commands if you want to temporarily disable them:
- enableDimensionLoadTracking – enables tracking the number of times dimensions have loaded, and how many times the server has started (ie. how many times the world has been loaded).
- enableEarlyWorldCreationCommands – Enables early world creation commands, which are executed before any dimensions have been loaded and thus before any chunks have been generated or loaded
- enableEarlyWorldLoadingCommands – Enables early world loading commands, which are executed once at each server start, before any dimensions have been loaded
- enablePostWorldCreationCommands – Enables late world creation commands, which are executed after the dimension have loaded, and the overworld spawn chunks have been generated
- enablePostWorldLoadingCommands – Enables late world loading commands, which are executed once at each server start, after all the dimensions and also the overworld spawn chunks have been loaded.
In addition to these, there is also the enableDebugLogging option, which prints log messages from the various events, so it is easy to track what happens and when.
World Primer Mod Review:
World Primer Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|World Primer Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|World Primer Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|World Primer Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|World Primer Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!