What is Vanilla Builders Extension Mod
Vanilla Builders Extension Mod is designed to add the missing stairs, slabs, fences, gates, and even walls for vanilla blocks that ain’t got any. The added blocks use the textures of their respective vanilla parent-block. This allows them to work well with any resource pack.
Right at the moment, Vanilla Builders Extension Mod adds stairs, slabs, walls, fences and gates for 60 blocks and a Smooth Stone block (the default stone slab).
Stairs, Slabs, Walls, Fences and Gates:
- End Brick
- End Stone
- Hardened Clay
- All 16 Stained Clay
- Acacia Log
- Dark Oak Log
- Birch Log
- Jungle Log
- Oak Log
- Spruce Log
- Nether Wart
- Prismarine Brick
- Dark Prismarine
- Purpur Pillar
- Chiseled Quartz
- Quartz Pillar
- Red Nether Brick
- Chiseled Red Sandstone
- Smooth Red Sandstone
- Chiseled Sandstone
- Smooth Sandstone
- Chiseled Stone Brick
- Cracked Stone Brick
- Mossy Stone Brick
- Polished Andesite
- Polished Diorite
- Polished Granite
- Packed Ice
- Stone (Regular stone texture)
- Mossy Cobblestone (Stairs, Slab, Fence and Gate)
- Brick (Wall, Fence and Gate)
- Nether Brick (Wall and Gate)
- Purpur (Wall, Fence and Gate)
- Glass (Stairs and Slab)
- Stained Glass (Stairs and Slab)
- Stone Brick (Wall, Fence and Gate)
- Cobblestone (Fence and Gate)
- Sandstone (Wall, Fence and Gate)
- Red Sandstone (Wall, Fence and Gate)
- Quartz (Wall, Fence and Gate)
- Dirt (Stairs and Slab)
- Coarse Dirt (Stairs and Slab)
- Grass (Stairs and Slab)
- Path (Stairs and Slab)
- Podzol (Stairs and Slab)
- Mycelium (Stairs and Slab)
- Leaves (Stairs, Slabs, Fences, and Walls)
- Concrete Powder
- Polished Stone Block (Full block with Vanilla stone slab texture)
- Polished Stone Stairs, Wall, Fence and Gate
- Mushroom Stem Block (Full block)
- Mushroom Insides Block (Full block)
- Red Mushroom (Stairs, Slab, Wall, Fence and Gate)
- Brown Mushroom (Stairs, Slab, Wall, Fence and Gate)
- Mushroom Stem (Stairs, Slab, Wall, Fence and Gate)
- Mushroom Insides (Stairs, Slab, Wall, Fence and Gate)
Vanilla Builders Extension Mod Review:
Vanilla Builders Extension Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Vanilla Builders Extension Mod:
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!