What is Useful Tweaks Mod
Useful Tweaks Mod adds in a simple function that allows the user to define some functionality, including controlling nether portal creating, making tools/weapons useless, and changing block light values.
MISC has three configs:
- B:setBedSpawnDaytime – Allows players to set spawn immediately by right clicking a bed. Checks for obstructions, and will notify if a bed is obstructed upon use.
- B:NetherPortalResistance – Whether or not explosions destroy Nether Portals
- B:NetherPortalCreation – Whether or not Nether Portals can be created (all dims except Nether).
- B:NetherPortalCreationInNether – Whether or not Nether Portals can be created in the Nether.
LIGHTING has three configs:
- I:Baseline – this config is what all blocks with a light value > 0 will initially be set to
- S:Blocks – this is a list of blocks and their values to use
- B:Whitelist – this declares whether or not to use our baseline for all blocks that are naturally illuminated but not listed
Caveat: Some blocks in the mod aren’t being detected within the registry, so this mod will have no effect on those.
TOOLS/WEAPONS has a few more configs:
- S:Axes – This is a list of axes whose functionality.
- S:Pickaxes – This is a list of pickaxes whose functionality.
- S:Weapons – This is a list of weapons whose functionality.
- S:Hoes – This is a list of hoes whose functionality.
- I:AxePerm – This is a value that defines behaviour for our axes on blocks that require axes.
- I:PickaxePerm – This is a value that defines behaviour for our pickaxes on blocks that require pickaxes.
- I:IncorrectToolStonePerm – Defines behaviour when a block requires a pickaxe.
- I:IncorrectToolWoodPerm – Defines behaviour when a block requires an axe.
- S:BlockOverrides: This list allows for custom overriding of harvesting for any block.
Useful Tweaks Mod Review:
Useful Tweaks Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Useful Tweaks 0.4.7||release||1.10.2||83||16/01/2018|
|Useful Tweaks Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Useful Tweaks Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Useful Tweaks Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Useful Tweaks Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Useful Tweaks Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Useful Tweaks Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Useful Tweaks Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!