What is UniQ Mod
UniQ Mod helps you solve the problem of duplicating resource types. Simply take copper as an example. How many mods add that?
What UniQ Mod does is quite simple: It modifies recipes so only one type of each resource is produced. And it’s not just crafting table recipes. A whole bunch of mod machines are supported, too. (That means: Thermal Expansion copper from IC2 machines. Or any supported machine, actually.)
However, that’s not the best thing about this mod, you can customize what and how to unify. A school of items are unified by default. It’s possible to add single items or whole sets of them.
It’s also possible to edit the mod priority list: UniQ prioritizes items from those mods while unifying.
And if that’s still too coarse, you can even set individual items from mods to be max prioritized.
Currently, these machines / mechanics are supported:
- Advanced Solar Panels (Molecular Transformer)
- Applied Energistics (Grindstone)
- Ender IO (Sag Mill, Alloy Smelter)
- Extra Utilities (QED)
- Forestry (Carpenter, Centrifuge, Bee Products (+ ExtraBees, MagicBees))
- Immersive Engineering (Arc Furnace, Blast Furnace, Bottling Machine, Coke Oven, Crusher, Metal Press)
- IndustrialCraft 2 (Macerator, Extractor, Compressor, Centrifuge, Block Cutter, Blast Furnace, Metal Former, Ore Washer, Scrapbox Drops)
- Mekanism (Energized Smelter, Enrichment Chamber, Osmium Compressor, Combiner, Crusher, Purification Chamber, Metallurgic Infuser, Chemical Injection Chamber, Chemical Crystallizer, Precision Sawmill)
- Minecraft (Crafting, Furnace, Chest Gen, Block Drops, Mob Drops)
- MineFactory Reloaded (Laser Drill)
- Not Enough Items (Auto-Hiding, Recipe Viewer Unification)
- NuclearCraft (Crusher, Hastener, Manufactory)
- Railcraft (Blast Furnace, Coke Oven, Rock Crusher, Rolling Table)
- Thermal Expansion (Redstone Furnace, Pulverizer, Induction Smelter, Sawmill)
- Tinkers’ Construct (Smeltery Casting)
UniQ Mod Review:
UniQ Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: domi1819, Rongmario
|UniQ Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|UniQ Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|UniQ Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|UniQ Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|UniQ Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|UniQ Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|UniQ Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|UniQ Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!