What is Tinker’s Modifiers Mod
In a position of a modpack author or even a normal player, there must have some times when you do not agree with the defaults. Now you are in at the right place.
Tinkers’ Modifiers Mod allows you to change what modifiers are used by Tinkers’ Construct (TiC), and allows you to omit them completely, modify existing modifiers, or add new ones!
You can set up Tinkers’ Modifiers in the way that you can configure the modifiers at any point in time and then simply reload them with a command. This step is also done when the server is started, or a world is loading in single player. The mod generates a few files:
- Tinkers’ Modifiers.cfg – The original syntax file. Obsolete, and shouldn’t be used. Kept purely for backwards compatibility.
- Tinkers’ Modifers.json – The current configuration file. Using JSON, you’re able to configure the modifiers used in the game.
- Modifiers – This directory contains all detected Modifier files for Tinkers’ Construct. It contains the class name, and also the constructor used to initialise those modifiers.
First off, having a decent knowledge of how to use JSON is pretty much required. After that, though, things are a bit clearer, especially with the documentation built in.
- clear – The clear tag is simply an array of strings. Each string should be a class name, which will clear all modifiers using that class, or an asterisk to clear all modifiers
- addModifiers – This is an array of dictionaries (Or maps, or whatever you want to call them). Each map requires the field ‘class’, which is a string indicating the class to use for the modifier. Then, starting at arg0, increase the number after arg for every parameter. In addition, you can just make an array called ‘params’
- subModifiers – This is almost identical to addModifiers, except it removes the modifier rather than adding it.
Tinker’s Modifiers Mod Review:
Tinker’s Modifiers Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Tinkers’ Modifiers Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Tinkers’ Modifiers Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Tinkers’ Modifiers Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Tinkers’ Modifiers Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Tinkers’ Modifiers Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Tinkers’ Modifiers Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Tinkers’ Modifiers Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Tinkers’ Modifiers Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!