What is Tinkers’ Golems Addon Mod
Today I want to introduce you the new mod – Tinkers’ Golems Addon Mod. It is created by sky_01 and you now can use in Minecraft 1.7.10 version. The Tinkers’ Golems Addon is an add-on to Extra Golems. With this mod you now can fend off monsters by using blocks from Tinkers’ Construct to build golems! Each have special abilities and looks unique, you can check the description below for more information.
Tinkers’ Golems Addon adds the following golems to the Minecraft universe:
- Tin Golem (30 health, 6.5 attack)
- Solid Ender Golem (95 health, 9 attack, teleports)
- Alumite Golem (120 health, 8.5 attack)
- Hambone Golem (25 health, 7.5 attack)
- Bronze Golem (115 health, 7.5 attack)
- Seared Brick Golem (55 health, 5.5 attack, lights creatures on fire)
- Cobalt Golem (145 health, 9 attack, fireproof)
- Aluminum Golem (40 health, 5 attack)
- Ardite Golem (130 health, 8.5 attack, fireproof)
- Glue Block Golem (35 health, 1 attack, slows down creatures)
- Brownstone Golem (45 health, 5 attack, very fast)
- Manyullyn Golem (240 health, 12 attack, fireproof)
- Copper Golem (70 health, 7 attack)
- Congealed Slime Golem (35 health, 1 attack, massive knockback, right click to change texture)
- Steel Golem (165 health, 8.5 attack)
- Aluminum Brass Golem (80 health, 8 attack)
- Toggle which golems can be built in-game
- Toggle special abilities of the following golems:
- Solid Ender Golem
- Seared Brick Golem
- Glue Golem
- Congealed Slime Golem
- Tweak special abilities of the following golems:
- Glue Golem: adjust special ability area of effect
- Congealed Slime Golem: adjust knockback power
Mod Screen Shoots
How to Install
Download and install Minecraft Forge
Download the mod.
Go to %appdata%.
Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
Enjoy the mod.
Please note that this mod Requires Extra Golems
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!