What is The Beneath Mod
The Beneath Mod adds a massive mining dimension (roughly based off of the Deep Dark from Extra Utilities, with some additions not present in that dimension). It started out as a replacement (since the Deep Dark hadn’t been ported to 1.10.2 by the time this mod’s development began), and can be used as one, as it’s a highly configurable mining dimension.
Players will use a block called Teleport block which was attached in the mod to enter the dimension. The block itself does not have a crafting recipe (NEI will be a good option).
Main features so far:
- A massive mining dimension (imagine if you raised the roof of the Nether to 256, then squeezed in another Nether in that empty space).
- Any mobs spawning inside the dimension (vanilla mobs are set to spawn in there, and it is possible for mobs from other mods to spawn in there) have twice the health and damage they normally would.
- The ability to configure whether or not you can use the teleporter block in dimensions outside the Overworld (enabling this allows you to for example place a Beneath Teleporter in the Nether, then use that teleporter to go back and forth between The Beneath and the Nether, instead of automatically going back to the Overworld)
- A built-in JSON-based ore generator (JSON file generated at first startup with a default configuration, and this system can be disabled if you have another mod that handles ore generation)
- Different modes to toggle how the dimension behaves in situations (switching modes requires a restart to take effect):
- “grue”: Grues will spawn in dark areas when you’ve been exposed to the darkness for long enough (use the config file in Grue to configure the various things there).
- “darkness”: Being in the darkness hurts you (amount of damage dealt and the amount of time between each hit is configurable)
- Ability to configure whether or not dungeons should generate in the dimension, and how frequent (works like the dungeon setting in vanilla, except 0 stops all generation)
- Beings lurking in the darkness, ready to pull you out of the light at any second, allowing the Grue, other mobs and/or the darkness itself to devour you
- Mildly unnerving sounds you might hear from time to time while inside the dimension.
Note: The Beneath Mod requires Grue to be pre-installed so make sure you have already installed the mod first.
The Beneath Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download The Beneath Mod
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
you may also interested in:
- the beneath mod
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!