What is Terrain Crystals Mod
Terrain Crystals Mod offers Minecraft players the ability to build up big spike-shaped out of some vanilla biomes. Furthermore, the crystals are also be able to convert current biomes into new biomes as well as provide decoration from the respective biome.
- Taiga – Creates an island of dirt, podzol, coarse dirt and grass with spruce saplings on the surface. – Converts the biome to Cold Taiga (Allows snow)
- End – Creates an island of end stone with ruin-like structures of obsidian spotted about. – Converts the biome to End
- Nether – Creates an island of Netherrack, soul sand and gravel. Can spawn mushrooms if dark enough. – Converts the biome to Hell
- Mushroom Island – Creates an island of Mycelium with red and brown mushrooms with a chance to spawn large mushrooms. – Converts the biome to Mushroom island
- Ice Plains Spikes – Creates an island of snow and stone with randomized structures and pillars of packed ice. Converts the biome to Ice Plains.
- Plains – Can generate grass, flowers as well as Birch or Oak trees. – Converts the biome to Plains
- Desert – Creates varying size of cacti and dead bushes – Converts the biome to Desert
- Mesa – Creates an island of layered hardened clay of various colors as well as red sand and cactus – Converts the biome to Mesa
- Jungle – Creates an island of grass and dirt with chances to spawn jungle “bushes”, trees, melons and grass. Converts the biome to Jungle.
- Swamplands – Creates an island of grass and dirt with a chance to spawn trees and flowers. Can spawn pools of water with a chance to spawn clay deposits, lilypads, or sand and sugarcane. Converts the biome to Swamplands
This is how it works:
- A platform will be generated under the feet of player and along with that, blocks are also generated within the length of one radius away on all sides in the world. Blocks can only be placed when air exists. No block will be destroyed when you unintentionally cast it in an undesired location.
- After a circle is formed, the platform starts to expand downwards in a spike shape with random chances to generate extra blocks where they otherwise would not. The purpose is to form a random shape island.
- The surface of the island will spontaneously generate decorative blocks regarding of the chosen biome type.
- Once the surface filling is completed, the biome is then changed to the biome type of the crystal respective to each surface blocks column. It does not change the entire chunk to the same biome. This lets you make really cool biome borders!
- The biome will not update client-side until the player re-logs, however it is updated server side immediately.
- Decoration and biome shifts only happen on newly generated surface blocks. Casting it without generating new surface won’t do anything!
- The item is damaged based on the number of blocks generated, not the number of casts.
Diameter, durability, decoration and biome conversion are all configurable in the configs giving pack authors the utmost control!
Terrain Crystals Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Terrain Crystals Mod
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!