What is Storage Network Mod
Storage Network Mod adds cables to connect your inventories which many might think it’ similar to AE or Logistics pipes.
Blocks added so far and their functionality:
- Network Energy Interface: Can transfer energy through the network from one interface to another one. The transfer rate is the higher the more energy cells are connected.
- Energy Cell: Can store energy and power machines with energy interfaces.
- Request Table: Used to overview, insert and request items from the network.
- Item Attractor: Inserts dropped items around into the network.
- Network Core: You need one (and only one) in your network. It needs to be supplied with energy (if enabled).
- Network Cable: Default cable to connect parts of the network.
- Network Export Device: Exports items from the network into attached inventory.
- Network Import Device: Imports items from attached inventory into the network.
- Network Storage Device: Connects the inventories (chest, furnace) to the network.
- Network Stocking Device: Keeps a specified amount of items in attached inventory.
- Network Toggle Cable: Can disable parts of the network when powered with redstone. Invertible with the wrench.
- Item Box: Stores items in the network.
- Item Indicator: Gives a redstone signal if more/less items are in the network.
- Item Mirror: Shows items in the network. Works simliar to storage drawers.
- Network Interface: Works as an inventory that represents the network. You can insert and extract items with hoppers/pipes/etc.
- Network Wrench: With right click you can change the direction of blocks and with right click while sneaking you can disconnect cables.
- Item Filter: Can be inserted into some devices to allow specific items. Right click to open the GUI.
- Speed Upgrade: Increases the speed of exporting/importing.
- Stack Upgrade: Increases the stack size of an import/export task.
- Wireless Accessor: Portable version of the Request Table.
- With shift: into your inventory
- Without shift: grab items
- Left mouse button: whole stack
- Right mouse button: half stack
- Mouse button + ctrl: 1 item
- without prefix: search for item names
- ‘@’: search for mod names
- ‘#’: search for tooltips
- ‘$’: search for oreDict names
- ‘%’: search for creative tabs
- and you can right click the search bar to clear
Storage Network Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Storage Network Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Credit: MrRiegel, CadeCraft, canitzp, mrgraphic
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!