What is Storage Drawers Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9
An other Storage mod that I want to introduce to you today names Storage Drawers Mod. It is a visual storage system that has varies capacities which range from holding 4 stacks per drawer to 32 stacks per drawer. Storage Drawers can also help you upgrade yours easily into larger storage without needing to empty its contents or destroy the drawer first. It is created by jaquadro and currently has version for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
Note: 1.8 versions depend on the Chameleon library.
The visual storage can easily to use, you can just right-clicking stack of items or an item onto an available slot. The item will instantly appear on the outside that you just placed it. It’s definitely a quick storage and inventory system to streamline how you maintain your items.
From there, now you can also either shift+click to take the whole stack or click to retrieve one item at a time from the drawers.
You can maximize overall capacity of drawers by putting upgrades on them. There’s no need to do incremental upgrades. You have five upgrades for maximum capacity to 13 times the original storage. If you have 4 emeralds to spare you can jump right to the maximum upgrade capacity. You won’t need to first do the iron upgrade in order to progress to the next step.
And you can also indicate how full drawers are by putting an add-on to them . This will help to further visualize how much space you have left and what you’re storing.
The compacting drawer is a handy addition to this mod. It will take items that can be compressed and then you can retrieve them in their compressed forms. If you have a mod that gives you ore nuggets, then you also have the option for getting nugget form, blocks, ingots of the ore.
How to Use the Storage Drawers mod
Interaction is click-based similar to Jabba. Clicking on one of drawers on front will interact with that drawer. There is no traditional slotted inventory with these containers
- The shift-click behavior is reversed from Jabba. This is based on the theory that you normally interact with stacks in Jabba, but will want to normally interact with single items in Storage Drawers. The controls can be reversed in the mod config to match Jabba.
- Left-Click: Remove a single item from the drawer.
- Double-Right-Click: Insert all compatible stacks in inventory into drawer (or until drawer fills).
- Shift+Right-Click with empty hand: Open a UI to see exact item counts and manage applied upgrades.
- Shift+Left-Click: Remove a full stack from the drawer.
- Right-Click: Insert full stack in hand into drawer (or partial stack if the drawer fills).
How to install
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
Mods For minecraft 1.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!