What is Static Power Mod
Static Power Mod adds a numerous items including weapons, armors and some power generators and a new method of generating power with convenience. But first, let’s have a look at the brief list of the mod’s additions:
- New Ores
- Ore Processing
- RF Power Network
- New Food
- New Functional blocks
- Quarries and Tanks!
- Automated Farms!
- Electric Tools!
- Fluid Pipes and Power Conduits (WIP – EXPERIMENTAL)
- New Armor and Tinkers’ Construct Materials and Baubles
- NEI Integration
and more are coming.
During your adventure, you will have a chance to discover the seeds of an ancient alien plant whose crops radiate energy. Maybe if you could manage to squeeze the fluid out of these crops, you can use it to generate power for your base!
Power Generators (To be Expanded) :
- Three Tiers of Solar Panels
- Solid Fuel Generator
- Liquid Fuel Generator
- Flowing Water Generator
- Three tiers of Batteries (Static, Energized, and Lumum). Batteries have programmable redstone control based on how much power they contain.
- Conduits that carry Power (RF), Fluids, and Items!
- Static, Energized, and Lumum metals can be melted down in a Tinkers’ Construct smeltery to make tools! Legend has it Lumum metal out performs Manyullyn!
- Farmland that doesn’t require water OR turn back to dirt on impact!
- Grass that provides bufffs!
Machines with NEI Recipe Handlers (To be expanded)
- Powered Furnace
- Powered Grinder
- Crop Squeezer
- Fluid Infuser
- Fluid Generator
- Industrial Smelter
- Industrial Grinder
- Three Tiers of Tanks
Note: This version of the mod is in alpha, so remember to back up your world before installing the mod, just in case.
Static Power Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Static Power Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!