What is Stacy’s Wolves Mod
Today I want to introduce you a new mod – Stacy’s Wolves Mod. It is created by SnowShock35 and you can use it with Minecraft version 1.7.10. It made for StacyPlays modded let’s play series on YouTube.
Stacy’s Wolves Mod features a vast amount of additional wolves that can tamed using their specific bone – which can be crafted with the corresponding material and a bone. The wolves act like vanilla Minecraft wolves in most respects. This mean they can be made to tamable, follow, colourable collar and seit etc.
They have special spawning conditions based on area and biome. It is unlike vanilla wolves. And it is… CUTENESS OVERLOAD – you should remember this warning!
Urgent Update: Because Earlier versions had major bugs related to server play. So you should try version 1.0.6 before reporting them if you’re having problems on servers.
Bellow are Questions which Frequently Asked of the Mod.
- What do I feed the wolves? Later on we’ll probably make them a little more interesting (maybe Blaze Wolves might like to eat some coal?) but now Stacy’s Wolves love a bit of raw chicken or a juicy steak.
- Will there be a 1.8 version? There are no plans at this time for a 1.8 version. We will update to you as soon as possible. Stacy’s Wolves was built specifically for Stacy’s Let’s Play of a mod pack in 1.7.10.
- Are Stacy’s Wolves compatible with Doggy Talents? I looked into it and it doesn’t look like it’d be easy to add Doggy Talents support. So It is unfortunately not
- What are the recipes for the bones? Stacy shows most of the recipes in the mod spotlight video above, but there are two notable omissions. Firstly, the Meaty Bone of Love is crafted with a steak and a bone. Secondly, the Savannah Wolf’s bone is crafted with a Grass Block, not cut grass as shown in the video.
- How do I breed the wolves? Stacy’s Wolves, like any Minecraft animal, require a bit of encouragement to get into the mating mood. The Meaty Bone of Love seems like just the thing.
- You spell ‘color’ funny! ‘Strayaaaaaaaaaaa.
- How do I get Prismarine in 1.7.10? There is a mod called Et Futurum which adds various 1.8 features to 1.7.10. You’ll need this if you want to play with the Prismarine Wolf.
- Can the collar colours be changed? Just like Vanilla wolves, Stacy’s Wolves’ collars may be dyed using any coloured dye.
- Are Nether Wolves fire proof? No. Nether wolves are made of Netherrack. Netherrack is very flammable. As are the wolves. Blaze wolves on the other hand will be fireproof just as soon as I figure out how to make it so!
Mod Screen Shoots
How to Install
Download and install Minecraft Forge
Download the mod.
Go to %appdata%.
Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.8.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
you may also interested in:
- stacys wolves mod
- stacy\s world mod
- download stacy\s wolves mod
- stacy\s wolves mod 1 8 9
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!