What is Sky Resources Mod
Having Sky Resources Mod in your mods folder, you will receive all of the alchemy and technology materials from the upper sky of Minecraft.
There are currently 2 types of spawning islands.
- Start on a bedrock platform and create your own island
- Create a sand platform with a cactus and sand
- Or create a snow platform with pumpkins
Dirt spawning platform will be added in the future.
Select Sky World world type for platform spawn and set spawn islands type in config. (Random or set platform)
/platform (or whatever is set in the config)
create : Spawn a new platform. Must not already be on an island.
invite <player> : Have another player join your island. Player must not already be on an island.
leave : Leave your island. Must be someone else on the island to leave it to.
home : Teleport back to your home island. Must be at least (default: 500) blocks away.
spawn : Teleport back to spawn.
ex: /platform create
-Create a sapling from a cactus through life infusion
-Grind down rocks into sand and gravel with a rock grinder
-Freeze snow items into tougher (and slightly more dangerous) items
-Get snowballs by shift-right clicking snow, with a cost
-Combustion heater multiblocks
- Hollow center
- Drop items into center
- Fuel heater
- Activate heater with redstone pulse
Create metal crystals through an extensive process
Crucible to make dirty fluids
- Use Purification Vessel to get clean fluids
- Condense metal liquids into ingots
- Concentrate metal crystals into hardened stone to get ores
- Iron, gold, copper, tin, silver, zinc, nickel, platinum, aluminum, lead are default metals
- Melt down a Blaze Powder Block down into Lava
- Extract water from cactus and snow with a Water extractor (50 mB each, 1000 mB needed to place water source)
- Fluid dropper that pulls fluids from nearby tanks and places them in the world
- Plant matter for an easier recipe for dirt
Sky Resources Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Sky Resources Mod
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
you may also interested in:
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!