What is Shield Rework Mod
Shield Rework Mod as its name implies its own function – it aims to rework the shields added in vanilla Minecraft 1.9 cosmetically and functionally, help you and other players to solve the issue of the large shield which takes up a quater of your screen dimension and more on building and PvP.
When player is in first person view, the shield will occupy less area in your screen (both hands) and have changed transforms for third person. Despite of the fact that some of these visual effects could be modified by a resource pack, that would also change the position of the shield during blocking.
Shields are now configurable to lower when holding a block, or to lower always, or to completely hide the shield altogether. This configuration works for a shield held in both hands.
- More shields.
- A custom durability and other mechanics specific for each shield.
- Bone shield which is similar to wood but cosmetically different, metallic shields that reflect blaze projectiles, arrows, or ghast fireballs.
- Iron shield added if playing only with ShieldRework but if you’re playing with a mod that adds bronze or steel, shield options will be added for those as well with different traits.
And more… Keep checking on the mod to know more!
Shield Rework Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Shield Rework Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!