What is Rotten Flesh Mod
Always throw away your rotten flesh because you see on use in them? Well, that’s a waste! With Rotten Flesh Mod, you can make use of these seemingly useless rotten flesh. The mod adds a number of blocks and items that will change your feeling of rotten flesh.
- Cooked Zombie Flesh: The cooked version of rotten flesh. Does not give you food poisoning .Restores 3 bars of hunger.
- Rotten Flesh Pickaxe: This pickaxe has 49 uses, and is as strong as wood, and a little less efficient than a wooden pickaxe.
- Rotten Flesh Axe: Like the pickaxe the axe has 49 uses and is slightly less efficient than wooden tools.
- Rotten Flesh Shovel: A shovel that has the same durability as the pickaxe and axe. Same efficiency as the other tools in the set.
- Rotten Flesh Sword: Deals 4 damage to others. Same durability as other tools.
- Rotten Flesh Hoe: Average hoe with 49 uses.
- Rotten Flesh Ring: This ring does not do anything itself but is used to craft other rings.
- Rotten Flesh Ring of Flying: When right clicked it can be toggled from its on and off state. In its on state you can fly like in creative.
- Rotten Flesh Ring of Invisibility: When right clicked it can be toggled from its on and off state. In its on state you become invisible.
- Rotten Flesh Wand of Lightning: When right clicked will spawn in a lightning bolt.
- Rotten Flesh Wand of Lightning Top: Used to craft the Rotten Flesh Wand Of Lightning.
- Rotten Flesh Wand of Fire: When right clicked will send out a fire charge(fire charge is the thing ghasts spit out).
- Rotten Flesh Wand of Fire Top: Used to craft the Rotten Flesh Wand Of Fire.
- Rotten Flesh Grenade: When right clicked will be thrown and will explode on impact.
- Rotten Flesh Stick: Doesn’t do anything itself but is used to craft things(currently only the wands).
- Rotten Flesh Speed Boots: These boots when worn will make your walking speed much faster.
- Rotten Flesh Wand of Zombie Taming: Used to craft the Rotten Flesh Wand Of Zombie Taming.
- Golden Rotten Flesh: This item is like a Golden Apple except is easier to craft.
- Cooked Zombie Flesh Soup: Is like a mushroom stew but restores 5 hunger bars.
And some blocks and mobs. Discover yourself to see what they are!
Rotten Flesh Mod Review:
Rotten Flesh Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Rotten Flesh Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Rotten Flesh Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Rotten Flesh Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Rotten Flesh Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Rotten Flesh Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Rotten Flesh Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Rotten Flesh Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Rotten Flesh Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!