What is Revamp Mod
Revamp Mod aims to revamp some of the missing features of Minecraft as well as adding new needed ones. The mod is SMP/LAN compatible and is fully configurable.
- Mobs are visible when you’re far away, will still be active at farther distances, and will wander more often. (Is more CPU intensive).
- When you are visible, mobs will not stare at you.
- Can apply name tags and leads to adult villagers, or tempt them with an emerald.
- Villagers don’t derp around as much at night, the new long-distance pathfinding code gets applied to them so they can better escape the zombies.
- Villager path-finding range increased from 16 to 40. Zombie path-finding range REDUCED to 3/4 of the villager path-finding range (so down from 40 to 30 by default). This was primarily to fix the performance problems that occur near villages at night (with or without the mod!).
- Villagers can climb ladders. However, they are quite clumsy so you can give them a hand if you want.
- Villagers do not open doors for zombies, and can “hear” them (no line-of-sight needed).
- Villagers make better use of the doors around them and spread out around the village.They will try to return to the same house night-after-night (assuming no zombies start chasing them..) With a pre-existing village, this may take a few in-game days or require you to manually move villagers to abandoned parts of town.
- Villagers are better at finding new doors and ignore the ones that they can’t actually get to.
- Villagers take advantage of bigger houses and spread around inside instead of clustering near the door.
And other features that you will find in the mod. Try out and looking for your favorite ones.
Villagers on Roofs
Revamp Mod Review:
Revamp Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Revamp Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Revamp Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Revamp Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Revamp Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Revamp Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Revamp Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Revamp Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Revamp Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!