What is Railcraft Mod
Do you like train and railway? When I was kid, I always dream of having a rail system myself. It is beautiful, and very interesting to play with. The mod that I want to introduce to you today is all about Trains and related stuffs. The Railcraft Mod is a mod created by CovertJaguar it will help you enhances the rail system in your Minecraft world.
With RailCraft mod, you can create your own railway system in Minecraft world. You can now do pretty much anything you can imagine with rails, coasters and trains. You will love to see this mod. I hope some body can make a review in Hololens of Microsoft.
There’s a great new Reinforced Track, which is both almost indestructible and faster. It’ll help to ensure that your track won’t be susceptible to damage or creeper blasts from Ghasts in the Nether and will remain intact.
There are a few higher speed tracks that give you a significant boost over traditional tracks. The High Speed booster track significantly boosts the cart speed to 125% (very danger) and The High Speed Track is unpowered at 2.5x standard. And the Launch Track is more fun than practical as it will launch your cart into the air. It’s great for jumps or if you want to make a creative entrance to your home.
There are also the elevator track which help you place tracks vertically and will lower or lift an attached minecart. This is a fantastic new system for creating an elevator rather than using a clever hack with water or ladders. It’s great for loot delivery as well and also functions as a regular ladder you can climb.
Switch tracks will allow you to create a railway similar to real life. You’ll now be able to switch rails tracks and manage the direction of rails. There is also a switch motor for you if you want an automotive switching.
A new stuff for you if you need a quick crafting table while working on your rails then The Work Cart is a great asset. For instance you will need a crafting table while you’re building a rail in the middle of the ocean. Well this one will roll with you.
There’s an incredibly handy new cart that can help you replace existing track with whatever you set. Let say in a situation that you wanted to quickly swap out some old track with new ones from this mod then this cart will streamline the process for you so you won’t have to manually destroy and re-lay all that track. You’ll need to link it to a chest cart that will store the track you want to lay. The relayer will then pull from the chest and replace the old track with the new as it chugs along.
One more thing… the Tunnel Bore – this stuff help you dig your tunnels quicker and easier. It will do exactly as its name suggests and bore a tunnel for you in any length of wall you need track to go through or in a mountain. And it will hold a stock of rails that you want it to place as it goes. Load it up with gravel in the Ballast inventory and that will provide ground if it encounters none along its path.
Main Features of Rail Craft mod
- Control Rail – Power entire sections of track to propel carts in the direction you want!
- Boarding and Holding Rails – Never chase your minecart again!
- Cart Linking – Make a real train!
- Working Signalling System – Never experience another head-on collision again!
- Crowbar – Rapid rail adjustment for the experienced rail engineer!
- One Way Rail – Carts going the wrong way? Not anymore!
- Launch Rail – I can see my house!
- Junction Rail – Putting the diamond in your rails (no actual diamonds required).
- Wooden Rails – Jurassic Park style, only with creepers instead of dinosaurs.
- High Speed Rails – Get there faster! If you don’t crash.
- TNT Cart – Explosive fun!
- Elevator Rail – Go up, fast.
- Energy Cart – Convenience away from home, bring your IndustrialCraft2 power with you!
- Tank Cart – The easy way to transport Buildcraft liquids!
- Detector Blocks – More freedom to control your carts!
- Tunnel Bore – Avoid the monotony of digging perfect tunnels!
- Cart Dispenser – Convenient storage for you carts!
- Loader/Unloader – Move items and liquids automatically!
- Extensive configuration file that allows you to disable any block or item or change the way rails are crafted.
- Full Multilingual localization support.
- Module based system that lets you remove the parts of the mod you dislike.
- Chunk Management – Automate things even when you are not around!
- New Minecart Physics
- Completely new collision code – Carts can now push other carts, furnace carts are almost not useless!
- Rebalanced drag rates for carts – Now your storage carts will actually reach their destination!
- Various Tweaks
- Minecarts no longer collide with items at normal speeds. (config option)
- All rail recipes completely reworked to make an entire industry out of building a railroad. What good is Buildcraft with nothing to build? (config option)
- Improved lighting on minecarts.
- Names of default minecarts simplified.
- Minecart reversal recipes. Separate that chest from that cart.
- Minecarts no longer break into separate parts when destroyed. (config option)
- Minecarts now have a max stack size of three. (config option)
How to install
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.8.9 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!