What is Pressure Pipes Mod
A new mod that you may want to try today is Pressure Pipes Mod. It will help you add Tank Access Port that allows output/input for the same block that intended to be used with ExtraCells fluid storage bus and similar mechanics. Pressure Pipes mod is created by bdew and currently you can use in Minecraft 1.6.4, 1.7.10, 1.8.9 and 1.9. The latest version of Pressure Pipes mod also added fluid flow counts to Data Port API (thanks habnabit).
- Handy Hand Pumps and Canisters
- Multiblock Free Form Tanks
- Transfer any amount of fluid
- Fully supports Forge Multipart (1.7.2+ versions)
- Multiple outputs and inputs on the same pipe
- Unlimited output/input
- Works with all tanks/pipe and all forge fluids from other mods
- Filtering by fluid type on outputs and input
- Can transfer multiple liquids on the same pipe
- Smart distribution between valid outputs.
- High Pressure Output
- Outputs fluids into tanks/pipes on the front (brighter side with arrows)
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the back (darker side without arrows)
- High Pressure Input
- Accepts fluids from pipes on the back (brighter side without arrows)
- Will only accept fluids if a valid output is connected with a high pressure pipe
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the front (darker side with arrows)
- If multiple outputs are connected – will do it’s best to distribute the fluid evenly
- High Pressure Pump
- Pumps fluids between tanks, pipes or High Pressure Inputs
- Will pump as much fluid as possible per tick
- Needs redstone signal to activate
- Infinite Water Source
- Exactly what it says on the tin
- Is really infinite for all intents and purposes
- Water can be piped out using a High Pressure Pump or pipes from other mods
- High Pressure Piping
- Connects outputs and inputs
- Can be layed in any shape, loops and intersections will not cause problems
Pipes, Outputs and Inputs can have filters set, to set a filter – right click with a bucket (or any other valid container) filled with the fluid. To remove a filter – right click with an empty bucket in your hand.
Mod Screen Shoots
How to Install
Download and install Minecraft Forge
Download the mod.
Go to %appdata%.
Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
you may also interested in:
- pressure pipes mod 1 7 1
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!