What is PlusTiC Mod
PlusTiC Mod adds new Tinkers tools and integration of Tinkers Construct with some other mods, as well as adding some materials of its own.
- Katana :a fast combo-weapon
- Laser Gun: an accurate ranged weapon that requires both durability and energy for attacking. It also has a mode to smelt blocks that can be triggered by pressing Alt-Comma. If you miss, then it will not fire!
Melting recipes added:
- Survivalist rock ores
- Redstone/Glowstone/Ender melting (Thermal Foundation); includes the fluid ores and clathrates
Current mods supported:
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- Biomes o Plenty by Glitchfiend
- Advanced Rocketry by zmaster587
- Botania by Vazkii
- ArmorPlus by Moritz30
- Ender IO by CrazyPants
- Project Red by MrTJP
- Thermal Foundation by CoFH
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
- Actually Additions by Ellpeck
- Natura by mDiyo
- Psi by Vazkii
- Avaritia by brandon3055
- LandCore by Landmaster_phuong0429
- Land Craft by Landmaster_phuong0429
- Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy026 (not yet for ≥1.12)
- Galacticraft by micdoodle8
- Survivalist by gigaherz
- ProjectE by sinkillerj
- Gems+ by RobZ51
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2 (Llamagistics by thiakil should work as well)
- Environmental Tech by ValkyrieofNight
Materials added (note: arrow shafts and fletchings exist for some materials):
- Vanilla TiC – TNT, Alumite, Emerald, Nickel, Invar, Iridium
- Biomes o Plenty/Project Red – Sapphire, Ruby, Peridot
- Biomes o Plenty – Malachite, Amber, Topaz, Amethyst, Tanzanite
- Advanced Rocketry – Titanium
- Botania – Manasteel, Terrasteel, Elementium, Livingwood
- Psi – Psimetal, Psigem
- Mekanism – Osmium, Refined Obsidian, Refined Glowstone
- ArmorPlus – Wither Bone, Guardian Scale
- Ender IO – Dark Steel
- Thermal Foundation/Substratum – Signalum, Enderium, Lumium, Platinum
- Draconic Evolution – Wyvern (Core), Awakened (Core), Chaotic (Core)
- Actually Additions – Black Quartz, Void, Enori, Restonia, Palis, Diamatine, Emeradic
- Natura – Darkwood, Fusewood, Ghostwood
- Avaritia – Infinity
- LandCore – Thorium, Tungsten, Landium
- Land Craft – Kelline, Garfax, Morganine, Racheline, Friscion
- MineFactory Reloaded – (Pink) Slime
- Galacticraft – Desh
- ProjectE – Dark Matter, Red Matter
- Gems+ – Phoenixite
- Applied Energistics 2 – Certus Quartz, Fluix Crystal
- Environmental Tech 2 – Mica
- (Mirion alloy will be added if Botania is present)
- (Osgloglas alloy will be added if Mekanism is present)
- (Osmiridium alloy will be added if Mekanism and a mod with Iridium are both present
PlusTiC Mod Review:
PlusTiC Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: Landmaster_phuong0429, dycoldwind
|PlusTiC Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|PlusTiC Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|PlusTiC Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|PlusTiC Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|PlusTiC Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!