What is Pioneer Terrain Survey Mod
Pioneer Terrain Survey Mod offers a tool for rendering biome maps of arbitrary size, scale and position without generating any chunks. These maps are then readable in a web based viewer which can optionally be downloaded for offline use.
The mod was originally designed to be used in mod development, primarily for my own use while writing ATG, the previous version for Minecraft 1.6 was also used by the Biomes’O’Plenty crew and updated in-house to evaluate biome distribution in their own world type.
Pioneer adds a chat command to order the rendering of maps. It requires that you either be in a single player world with cheats on, or the host of a LAN world. It cannot be used on dedicated servers.
The syntax is as follows:
/pioneer <radius>|stop [<scale>] [<centerX> <centerZ>]
- Radius or stop: Radius in blocks to render around the origin point. This takes scale into account and rounds up so a map will always show at least this far from the origin. Stop alone cancels a currently running map job. This can take a few seconds as it has to wait for the currently processing tile to finish.
- Scale: Optional. This represents a sampling density – every <scale> blocks in each direction will be sampled, such that scale 2 is every other block, or 16 is one sample per chunk. This works with radius, so that doubling scale halves the output dimensions of the resulting map. Defaults to 1, which is minimum.
- CenterX and centerZ: Optional. Specifies the origin point around which to render the map. Defaults to the current player position.
Very large maps may take a long time to render, but you can track the process with an indicator at the top left to know what it’s going. Keep in mind that you should not pause the game while rendering, as this will pause the render. If you need to switch focus away from Minecraft, another UI such as the inventory, or F3+P to turn off auto-pause on focus loss.
Web viewer in action
Pioneer Terrain Survey Mod Review:
Pioneer Terrain Survey Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Pioneer Terrain Survey Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Pioneer Terrain Survey Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Pioneer Terrain Survey Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Pioneer Terrain Survey Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Pioneer Terrain Survey Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Pioneer Terrain Survey Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Pioneer Terrain Survey Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!