What is Pantography Mod
Pantography Mod allows you to copy Map item data to other Maps including different scale Maps.
The definition from Wikipedia: A pantograph is “is a mechanical linkage connected in a manner based on parallelograms so that the movement of one pen, in tracing an image, produces identical movements in a second pen. If a line drawing is traced by the first point, an identical, enlarged, or miniaturized copy will be drawn by a pen fixed to the other”.
Place two non-blank Maps into a crafting grid – the first will be the destination Map, and the second the source Map. The maps can be different scales and different areas.
The resulting Map will be the destination Map with any data that fits into its area from the source Map copied into any blank pixels of the destination Map – and the source Map will be left in the crafting grid unchanged.
- Make a bunch of detailed scale 0 Maps, then copy all those Maps into a scale 4 Map to make a single overview Map without duplicating exploration.
- Make and fill a scale 4 Map, decide where to explore in detail, and copy the scale 4 Map data into a scale 1 Map to start with a general picture of the area and explore to fill in detail.
- Using Bibliocraft’s Atlas, create one or more scale 1 Atlas of Maps, then copy the Map data to a set of scale 5 Maps to make an overview Atlas.
Higher scale to lower scale map example
Lower scale to higher scale map example
Example of copying filled Map data
Pantography Mod Review:
Pantography Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Warning: file_get_contents(): Peer certificate CN=`nextyour.com' did not match expected CN=`widget.mcf.li' in /home/minecraftmods19.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hueman/single.php on line 22
Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in /home/minecraftmods19.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hueman/single.php on line 22
Warning: file_get_contents(https://widget.mcf.li/projects/pantography.json): failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/minecraftmods19.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hueman/single.php on line 22
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!