What is Oil Ore Mod
The main reason behind the creation of Oil Ore Mod is to support modpacks that did not wish to have fluid based oil. It works just like any other ore spawning randomly in the world. It can be mined with stone tools and turned into oil without needing large mods. The oil item later can be combined with a bucket to create fuel or burn in place of coal items at half the burn time of lava.
Oil Ore -> Furnace -> Oil Clump
Oil Clump + Bucket -> Fuel
- All recipes can be disabled
- Recipes can be changed via Voltz Engine or Minetweeker
- Outputs amount of recipes can be changed
- Fuel burn time of oil clump can be changed (Default 10,000 ticks or half of lava’s burn time)
- Fuel burn in furnaces can be disabled
- Mining level of ore can be changed
- Ore generation can be disabled
- Ore generation data can be modified (min_y, max_y, branch size, blocks per chunk).
- Random textures
- Random ore drop amounts
- Support for mining bonus
- Different material versions (Sand, Netherrack, Endstone, Gravel)
- Larger Veins
Single Block Mod
This mod is part of the single block mods series that targets at creating simple high-quality mods. That serve to fill in the gaps and reduce the need for large mods for simple functions.
Oil making Oil
Ore in Wall
NEI Fuel Recipe
NEI Smelting Recipe
Oil Ore Mod Review:
Oil Ore Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: DarkCow, BuiltBrokenModding, dmodoomsirius, PhilCrafterHD
|Oil Ore Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Oil Ore Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Oil Ore Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Oil Ore Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Oil Ore Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Oil Ore Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Oil Ore Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!