What is More Features Mod
More Features Mod adds more features to your game to enhance your experience and make your world more diverse and a varied ecosystem. The features added include new mobs, new blocks and ores, items, food, armor… Let’s go to see what we have now.
- Alien (drop Alien Flesh).
- Turtle (drop Turtle Shell that is use to craft the Turtle Armor set).
New Blocks and Ores:
- Golden Button (fuction the same like the Stone and Wooden Button).
- Volcanium Ore (drop Volcanium that is use to craft the Volcanium Rod).
- Necro Ore (drop Necro Gem that is use to craft the Necro Sword).
- Cotton Crop (drop Cotton that is use to make String).
- Necro Gem (use to craft Necro Sword).
- Volcanium (use to craft the Volcanium Rod).
- Turtle Shell (use to craft the Turtle Armor set).
- Cotton (use to make String).
- Test Item White and Test Item Black (will be remove in the next version).
- Nether Pearl (do the same thing that the Ender Pearl do).
- Infinity Flame (right click to use, it give you Fire Resistance IV and Strength III).
- Power Glove (doesn’t do anything right now).
- Volcanium Rod (right click to summon experience bottles but only work your inventory contains gold ingots).
- Jack Axe (right click to use , it will give you Fire Resistance IV, Night Vision IV and Hunger II).
- Necro Sword (right click to use , it will give you Haste IV and Strength IV).
- Alien Flesh (after being eaten it will effect you with Night Vision II and Hunger II).
- Cheese (craft with milk bucket and ice).
- Turtle Armor.
For crafting recipes, NEI will be a good choice.
More Features Mod Review:
More Features Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download More Features Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!