What is More Backpacks Mod
More Backpacks Mod, which is an add-on for Forestry mod, adds a lot of new backpacks, all share the same crafting way like their vanilla forestry ones.
Below are all of the backpacks:
- Redstone Engineer’s Backpack: holds redstone dust, torches, repeaters, levers, buttons, and pressure plates. Special Item: Block of Redstone.
- Survivalist’s Backpack: holds food. A lot of food actually. All cooked meats (not raw), bread, mushroom soup, apples, forestry honey pots, and if you have Industrialcraft 2, it can hold full and empty food cans, and if you have Thaumcraft 3 it can hold meat nuggets and the triple meat treat. Special Item: Cooked Porkchops.
- Farmer’s Backpack: hold agricultural materials like seeds and wheat, as well as netherwart, cacti, reeds, and if you have Industrialcraft 2 installed, it holds seed bags, the cropnalizer, fertilizer and hydration cells. Special Item:Seeds.
- Artist’s Backpack: holds all dyes registered with Forge, decorative blocks such as wool, stone bricks, bricks, slabs, stairs, torches, lamps, glass, ect: Industrialcraft 2 painters, iron fence, scafold. Special Item: Yellow Dye.
- Metallurgist’s Backpack: holds nearly all metal nuggets, ingots, blocks, dusts, small dusts and plates. Special Item: Gold Ingot.
- Magician’s Backpack: holds anything that has something to do with magic, from bottle o’ enchanting, enchanted books, to Thaumcraft 3 golems, jars, essences, wands and more. Special Item: Enchanted Books.
- Hydraulic Engineer’s Backpack: holds all liquid containers registered with Forge, as well as liquid transport and storage devices. Special Item: Empty Buckets.
- Logistical Engineer’s Backpack: holds anything relating to item transport, from hoppers, rails and carts to Buildcraft Pipes.
- Jewler’s Backpack: holds any items from the Ore Dictionary that start with “gem” such and diamonds, emeralds, Redpower and Gregtech rubies, sapphires and others. Special Item: Emeralds.
- Nuclear Engineer’s Backpack: REQUIRES Indusrtrialcraft 2: Holds all nuclear reactor components, as well as the reactor and reactor chambers. Can hold all GregTech reactor components as well. Special Item: Coolant cells.
- Electrician’s Backpack: holds anything related to energy or power, from MJ to EU. Special Item: If IC2 is installed it will be copper cables, if Buildcraft it will be gold power pipes and if neither it will be redstone dust.
- Programmer’s Backpack: REQUIRES ComputerCraft: Holds computers, cables floppy disks, turtles. Special Item: Cables.
More Backpacks Mod Review:
More Backpacks Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install RedGearCore
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|More Backpacks-1.7.10-2.2.2.jar||release||Java 8||50,007||14/12/2018|
|More Backpacks Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|More Backpacks Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|More Backpacks Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|More Backpacks Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|More Backpacks Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|More Backpacks Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|More Backpacks Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|More Backpacks Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!