What is Macro/Keybind Mod
A mod that can be very useful for you – or could make you wonder how you lived without it. It’s named Macro / Keybind Mod. This mod is really useful for you as a server admin, or a player who love automating every aspect of your minecraft experience or even a player on a server with lots of plugins. You will find it very interesting and useful for you.
Macro / Keybind mod requires: LiteLoader Mod to install and work.
- Permissions System Server admins can using the easy-to-setup Client Permissions plugin to lock down chosen features of the mod, allowing seamless integration with the server’s existing rank system.
- Edit keybinds quickly. Change your binds whenever you want. You can even copy and move macros from key to key with drag ‘n drop.
- Bind keys which are already used for something else! Using the override function you can use these keys for both their normal function or as macros when you need them. Want to put a macro on the WASD, number keys, or mouse buttons?
- In-game text editor. Want to make a complex macro? No need to alt-tab to notepad, create and edit text files inside minecraft.
- Multiple configurations. Different binds in different servers? No problem! It even switches automatically.
- Scripting! Build custom auto-announcers, time-delay messages, or create your own auto-walk, toggleable-sneak or sprint keys.
- Lots of easy-to-use parameters. Lists of friends, automatic responses, warp points, towns, you name it.
- Custom GUIs! Create your own custom GUI and hook up your macros for instant in-game menus
- Easy to use GUI. Just activate the mod then just press the key you want to bind. No need to memorize key codes or names!
Mod Screen Shoots
To bind keys:
- In-game, simply press [SNEAK KEY]+GRAVE (change the key in the options if this doesn’t work for you) and you will be prompted to press a key.
- Press the key you would like to bind or click it on the on-screen keyboard
- Enter the chat command (including the / at the start), separate multiple commands with pipe “|”
- Press ENTER to save the keybind, press ESC to cancel it. To edit a keybind repeat the same process.
To use keybinds:
- If the key is bound to another function (such as the WASD keys or T,I etc) press your [MACRO ACTIVATE] key (as you set in the options) followed by the key.
- Alternatively if the key is bound to another function press [KEY] + [MACRO OVERRIDE] (again, you can set this in the Controls screen)
- If the key doesn’t have any other function (eg. it is not bound to any other built-in command or function) then just press the key
To get started using the mod, you can find an list of commands and keycodes and guide to the other features in the mod in the readme.txt
How to install:
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the Macro / Keybind Mod litemod file for your version of minecraft and save it into your “mods” folder (create the “mods” folder if it does not already exist) NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zipwhen downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the Minecraft client
- Check the Controls screen in the Minecraft configuration to make sure there are no conflicts with other keys you use. This mod adds pages to the Controls screen for enhanced configuration of any mods which add custom keys
you may also interested in:
- download mod macro/key bind 1 8 9
- macro download 1 8 9
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!