What is LxTweaks Mod
LxTweaks Mod was created to change recipes and functionalities in modpacks for creating a tech tree. The mod has a strong dependencies with many mods so in order to use this mod, you need these mods too:
- Advanced Generators
- Immersive Engineering
- Thermal Foundation
- Thermal Expansion
- Actually Additions
- Refined Storage
- Tinker’s Construct
- Extra Utilities 2
- Ender Storage
- Quantum Storage
- Progressive Automation
- Pam’s Harvestcraft
- Simply Jetpacks 2
- Draconic Evolution
- Integrated Dynamics
- Storage Drawers
- Better Builder’s Wands
- Pressure Pipes
- Grapple Hooks
- Dark Utilities
- Open Computers
- Hardcore Wither
- Cooking for blockheads
LxTweaks Mod modifies recipes of these mods to create a tech tree that is declined on differents tiers. To craft machines/items from a tier, you must fulfill the previous one.
Tier 1 :
- Disable vanilla tool to use TConstruct one’
- Begin of Immersive Engineering with the coke oven & blast furnace
Tier 2 :
- Use Carpenter, Thermionic Fabricator (Forestry) & Atomic Reconstructor (ActuallyAdditons) to make basic material (circuit board/electron tubes/crystals)
Tier 3 :
- Use Empowerer (ActuallyAdditons) for advanced materials : machine frames (Thermal), capacitors (EnderIO), alloys (invar, conductive iron)
- Metal Press (Immersive Engineering) is required to make Gears/Plates/Wires/Rods
Tier 4 :
- At this tier, you can craft all Thermal Expansion machines
Tier 5 :
- Require : Arboreal Extractor (Thermal Expansion) to make Basic Capacitor (EnderIO)
- You can craft all EnderIO machines
Tier 6 :
- Require : The Vat (EnderIO) to make machine frame from RFTools
- You can craft RFTools dimensions machines and ExtraUtilities generators
In addition to this linear tree :
- Advanced Generators, Refined Storage, Simply Jetpacks, Progressive Automation are distributed over all tiers.
New items / blocks :
In the same idea as ThermalFoundation, this mod adds several new materials :
- Rods (in gold, silver, electrum)
- Diamond ingot & Diamond Plate
- Items related to Dimensional Shard (RFTools)
- Items related to the new 9*9 crafting table
LxTweaks Mod Review:
LxTweaks Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|LxTweaks Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|LxTweaks Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|LxTweaks Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|LxTweaks Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|LxTweaks Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|LxTweaks Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|LxTweaks Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!