What is Lizzy Anvil Mod
Lizzy Anvil Mod adds a new anvil to your Minecraft world : the workshop anvil as known as The Lizzy Anvil.
This workshop anvil will come to replace the vanilla anvil for serving the work of: renaming, repairing, and enchanting with books. The vanilla anvil will not be removed, it’s still there but will do nothing but looking nice and fall on things.
- Renaming is always free.
- Repairing non-enchanted items is always free (except for the materials needed).
- There is only a “level” cost when working with enchanted items or books.
- There is no “prior work penalty”. The cost to repair an item is based only on the enchantments on it and never goes up unless you add more enchantments. This means you can repair indefinitely. But the more powerful the enchanted item is, the higher the cost to repair will be.
- The cost limit has been removed. But if you prefer having a cost limit you can set one (see configuration options). A cost limit will have a different impact with this system though (see Feature Information).
- The anvil never breaks! But if you want it to break you can make it so (see configuration options).
- The repair bonus is increased from 12% to 24% to make it more worthwhile having an anvil around for repairs. If you don’t like that value, you can set it to whatever you like (see configuration options).
- The material cost is adjusted to match the amount needed to craft the items, rather than 4 for all items in vanilla. The material cost is the amount of ingots, etc., used to repair. The repair bonus applies to this as well (it doesn’t in vanilla).
- You can repair all damageable items using materials (see Feature Information).
The Plain Anvil (Vanilla Anvil):
The Workshop Anvil (Lizzy Anvil):
Lizzy Anvil Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Lizzy Anvil Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!