What is LegitLooting Mod
The primary purpose of LegitLooting Mod is to make Minecraft players put back their efforts to collecting mob drops. This can only be obtained in a legitimate way which takes more effort than just a cobble box in the sky. Now you can get a real sense of achievement for those stacks of ender pearls you earned.
The mod is a great addition to server when it can add econonic value back to items that could otherwise be harvested from an automatic farm, making monsters slayer a desirable job. In addition of that, mob spawners are tweaked to stop players abusing them to channel hundreds of mobs into a silly-XP death pit.
Information of changes:
- Mobs that die by falling, crushing, drowning, or burning to death from lava or sunlight will leave no drops.
- Immediate death to mobs from being crushed, drowned, or burnt in lava (to stop players one hit killing for drops).
- Small falls can only cause sprains and damage a mob down to 90% health.
- Long falls kill mobs outright.
- No changes to looting tables, so mobs killed through legitimate effort will give players what they expect (including modded drops).
- Cacti can only scratch mobs now, to a minimum of 90% of their health.
- Mob spawner mobs will be despawned by the game with a priority over normal spawns (to help stop spawner farms overwhelming the cap and preventing normal world spawns).
- Mob spawners each have a cap that will be respected even if those mobs are drawn away.
- Chickens no longer passively drop eggs, but will still do so when fed with seeds (to prevent exponential free chickens).
- Coded with performance in mind, and should increase performance on servers where players are abusing vanilla spawner mechanics.
- Doesn’t stop players getting creative with mob farms/spawning, as long as they do the deed when it comes to dispatching with them.
This mod is not a core mod hence no blocks or items are added or removed, so it should be totally safe in terms of save file compatibility.
LegitLooting Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download LegitLooting Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!