What is JourneyMap Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
Today I want to introduce you a mod name JourneyMap – is a client mod created by techbrew and is a useful tools for you in every adventure trip. The JourneyMap can help you maps your Minecraft world in real-time. With this mod, you can view your map in a web browser or in-game.
The JourneyMap mod works perfectly both in multi-player and in single-player worlds, including MultiVerse-enabled servers which no server-side mod is needed.
There are cave maps by vertical slice, daylight map, End maps, a moonlight map, and Nether maps. With this map, you can easily check other players or monsters, mobs nearby you. It’s pretty cools feature, look like you can control every thing, huh.
One more thing – The JourneyMap give you ability to save in form of PNG file of any map in your Minecraft world.
Main Features of JourneyMap
- With new version of Minecraft that has Android and IOS support, you can now create a live map display using your Android Tablet or iPad.
- You can use the new Minimap or the full-screen map in-game.
- You can also save a PNG image of any map.
- You get Nether maps, cave maps by vertical slice, a moonlight map, a daylight map, and End maps.
- You can click of a button to auto-map an entire single-player world
- You can see nearby animals, other players, villagers, monsters, pets and named mobs.
- It works in multi-player and single-player worlds without the need for a server-side mod.
- Do you use VoxelMap (Zan’s Minimap) or Rei’s Minimap? Your waypoints will now be displayed on the maps.
With the latest update, the JourneyMap now comes in two editions: Unlimited and FairPlay (See JourneyMap Editions for a full comparison.)
- Unlimited Edition has all features enabled for both Multi-Player and Single-Player.
- FairPlay Edition disables Cave and Radar mapping when you are in Multi-Player mod.
Mod Screen shoots
- Go to JourneyMap Mod imgur page
How to install JourneyMap Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod!
For Minecraft 1.11
For minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
you may also interested in:
- 1 10 2 mods like journeymap
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!