What is HermitQuest Mod
HermitQuest Mod adds to your game 17 Hermit Bosses that you will engage to fights. But in order to make them present, you have to explore and find each one of the 17 blocks needed to summon a Hermit Boss.
These 17 blocks spawn in many places, biomes or are droped by special mobs.
Then you gonna craft a Hermit Summoner then drop the corresponding block on top of it, then, the Hermit Boss will appear and will attack you with his/her own style.
Everyone has a special weakness to be defeated with, of course it makes sense.
Here are some spoiler infomation about how to find the blocks you need:
- Iskallium ore: find this orde down in the depths, is green and glowing, rarer than diamond.
- Stimpack chest: you may find this chest full of healing items on nether fortresses.
- Golden log: Look close in the oak trees, there may be a golden piece of log.
- Builder’s Crate: Have you seen one close to a village blacksmith? There’s rarely one there.
- Tea plant: This is a rare plant that grows in the jungle.
- Blue Slime Block: If you face a blue slime hopping on slime chinks, you may get a chance to get it to drop one of this blocks.
- Zombie Flesh Block: In the nether, rarely a lady zombie spawns holding one of these, you can try and get her to drop it.
- Crown in stone: Look for desert temples, you may nead to tear them all down and see if there’s a crown in the stone.
- Snake leaves block: Look for it in the swamplands, can you hear it hiss? Remember to use shears.
- @ Block: You may be lucky to find it on an end city.
- Castle Diorite: It’s high in the mountains.
- Cat liter: Special kitty sand you may find on a beach biome.
- Cosmic Dust: Falls from the sky, but does not get to reach normal land, maybe in a high mountain.
- Crafted Bench: Some villages have fancy crafting tables on their libraries.
- Coffee Beans: Are they cocoa beans? No, Coffee beans, look almost the same.
- Ocean Glass: On the ocean floor, hold your breath.
- Helmet in Stone: Remember those desert wells? Knight helmets are some times in the sandstone.
HermitQuest Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download HermitQuest Mod
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!