What is Harvest Festivals Mod
Harvest Festivals Mod was strongly inspired by the series game of Harvest Moon so we can expect the mod adds crops and animals. They need to receive constant caring in order to give the best production. Village and relationship building with the introduction of new NPCs and the builder who will help you build a town for the people, as well as guide you on your way.
Crops depend on seasons, that’s a fact, so the mod also features seasons which affect day length and daily weather is added too. After taking enough care of your crops and harvested them, let’s cook them or gather minerals in the Mine!
Summarized main features:
- Seasons that affect day length, what you can grow and the appearance
- 13 new crops, and crops that need to be watered to grow
- Livestock including cows, chickens and sheep that need to be cared for and can produce better products
- A builder where you can buy buildings, in order to build a town
- NPC Interaction, improving relations to progress further
- Shops where you can buy items, animals and more
- Ability to sell your crops, fish and other things to progress
- Mine with infinite floors for you to traverse for selling or upgrading tools
- Cooking system, using ingredients for varied options
- CraftTweaker Integration so you can configure what you can buy/ship/…
The very first thing to do is summoning the Harvest Goddess. Any flower works for the ritual. After summoning her, there is an option for a tutorial, this will guide you through the rest of the mod. In order to summon the goddess, follow these steps in this GIFL
Harvest Festivals Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Harvest Festivals Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Credit: joshiejack, Girafi, Yulife
you may also interested in:
- harvest festival mod 1 9
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!