What is Hammerz Mod
There are some Hammer mod available here for Minecraft (you can see the links bellow for more information), But for today mod, I just want to give you an other Hammer mod, it names Hammerz Mod. The mod is created by VapourDrive. it currently supports version 1.7.10, 1.8, 1.8.9 and 1.9.4 of Minecraft game. It is a small mod that can help you add in a TiC style hammer item to various tool materials (Shiny, Thaumium, Silver, Botania‘s Manatseel, Invar, RotaryCraft’s HSLA Steel and Bedrock, Ferrous, Copper, Bronze, Tin, Steel, Elementium, Lead, EnderIO‘s Dark Steel, Electrum, and Vanilla so far)
You may also interested Hammers mod by Grim3212
“Fitting” textures, enabled via config
Unity style textures, enabled by default
- Just like Hammers from other mods, Hammers mine in a 3×3 pattern.
- Each hammer is made in the shape of a pickaxe in the crafting table, with representative ore dictionary registered blocks instead of ingots (eg Any mod’s Copper Blocks for the Copper Hammer)
- Unlike in Tinkers Construct, when you right click on a block with a hammer, it will search you inventory for place and torches one you have any of them, you do not need to have torches in your hotbar.
- Hammers can be repaired with the same items/blocks that were used to make them.
- ***Sneaking while mining will only mine one block, this may be configured to go slower in the future or to take extra damage***
- Although registered from the existence of any the matching Ore Dictionary block ‘s instance, the materials have picked values from specific mods.
- Shiny, Lead, Bronze, Invar, Silver, Ferrous, Tin, Electrum and Copper are all based off of Thermal Foundation.
- Steel is based of off Railcraft.
- Thaumium is based off of Thaumcraft’s.
- The Dark Steel hammer functions is meant to follow the Dark Steel concept from EnderIO and it also can be upgrades similarly to the other Dark Steel tools
- the hammer has a much max amount of energy and larger durability it can store; Although but the needed items are different, applicable upgrade is empowerment 1-4.
- Check the tooltips for information, the Dark Steel hammer inherits properties from the EnderIO config file, such as enchantment costs and obsidian speed bonus.
- Should be able to be charged in any fashion that other RF compatible items can be, but needs to have at least “Empowered I” beforehand.
- Pulls some localization from the EnderIO lang file which is likely to always have more translations than this one’s.
- Botania hammers: Elementium and Manasteel (no Terrasteel as it already performs too similar of a function)
- Both will be repairable and chargeable via mana. This happens in the exact same manner as Botania’s tools.
- Elementium Hammer will not drop “junk” (Netherrack, Cobble, etc)
- RotaryCraft HSLA hammer is a regular ore-Dictionary registered hammer
- The Thaumium hammer will be enchantable with repair I&II like the other thaumium tools.
- RotaryCraft Bedrock hammer has silk touch and is made in the Blast Furnace in the same manner as the Bedrock Pick but with Bedrock Ingot Blocks replacing the ingots. It cannot take damage.
EnderIO is required for the Dark Steel Hammer because it requires other EnderIO items/blocks for the empowerment upgrade, obviously along with EnderIO you will need EnderCore.
Botania is a dependency for the Elementium and Manasteel hammers as they both use its API.
Thaumcraft is a dependency for the Thaumium hammer as it uses its API.
The Bedrock hammer as it uses its API and RotaryCraft is a dependency for the HSLA hammer.
All other hammers will be registered if there is an item in the Ore Dictionary with the registry name “blockMaterial”, I’ve taken it upon myself to register a few mod’s storage blocks ( HSLA Steel, Elementium, Manasteel, Thaumium) which shouldn’t cause any errors anywhere.
All hammers are configurable to be enabled or not.
The Dark Hammer inherits configurable properties from EnderIO, (You can see Dark Pick options in the enderio.cfg file).
I added a feature to help me with adding more tool materials, material attribute information to the tooltips of all registered tools, this configuration is disabled by default.
Information on the hammer’s durability can be disabled (Other mods add the same via a tooltip event).
There are now config options for the durability multiplier and speed multipliers of the hammers, these are applied universally over all the hammers to keep the unified feel to the set.
I have created a texture set that I like the look of and that follows the style of the Unity ResourcePack that is enabled by default (see above). You can change this to use the ones that follow the mod’s they are from better.
You can disable the ability to sneak-mine a single block.
If you don’t think that this is the right mod for you, there are plenty others to chose from. This is simply my take on hammers and others have done similar things very well in their own way.
- Simply Hammers Mod, highly configurable take on hammers where you can use JSON’s to create or modify your own hammers.
- Hammer Time Mod, neat models for excavators, scythes, and hammers.
- Tinkers Construct Mod the original mod which started the concept of a hammer. Robust tool creation and upgrade system.
Mod Screen Shoot
How to Install
Download and install Minecraft Forge
Download the mod.
Go to %appdata%.
Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
Enjoy the mod.
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!