What is Good Ol’ Currency Mod
Do you think it’s time to bring the economy to your world of Minecraft? You already have your city, infrastructures, and other related stuff but there is no economy, no markets,… Good Ol’ Currency Mod will help you with that. The mod allows you to bring a realistic economy to your world with colorful bills. There is also a vending machine that lets the player create their own ‘store’ in one block.
So how does it work?
The money itself doesn’t do much on its own (except for looking nice)
The Vending machine has two modes, which can be changed by shift-right clicking the block (Only the player who placed it can change modes). Now it is dyeable!
Sell Mode: This is where players can buy items from the vending machine
- You can insert cash by either dropping bills in the top, or shift clicking them from your inventory
- If you want your money back (that you haven’t spent) you can click the Change Button
- You can hover over items to see their price
- Right Click = Buy 1 item
- Left Click = Buy 10 items
- Shift Click = Buy stack of items
Stock Mode: This is where the player sets the items they want to sell and the prices for said items.
- The ‘profit’ at the top shows how much money people have spent in your vending machine.
- You can receive your profit in bills (lowest amount of bills) by clicking the Profit Button
- The Gear Tab is used to edit the prices of your items.
- You can change which item is selected (shown via the blue square) by clicking middle-mouse button over the item you want to edit
- You can click your middle-mouse button on slots to change which item you want to edit
- Items rendering in vending machine
- Block that allows exchange of items for money
- ATM Block
- Wallet to hold bills
- ‘Display Stand style’ vending block
Good Ol’ Currency Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Good Ol’ Currency Mod
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!