What is Fullscreen Windowed Mod
Fullscreen Windowed Mod will remove the border of the default fullscreen mode in your game. This is a small addition though not really important but will surely bring some conveniences which have been listed below.
With Fullscreen Windowed Mod, you are able to:
- Hit Escape button to use other applications or monitors without the need of exiting the current game.
- Smoothly Alt+Tab out of the game, compared to before.
- Even when it’s not active, you can still have other windows on top of the Minecraft game.
So, how to use the mod?
- First, let’s move the Minecraft window to the monitor that you wish to use for fullscreen.
- Then simply hit F11 (or the key you have keybound for fullscreen).
- Tada! You have a borderless windowed client.
Fullscreen Windowed Mod requires Forge and should be compatible with all 1.10.2, 1.8 and 1.7 mods that you are having in your mod folder. Simply add it to your pack or mod folder, then you are ready to go! Installing instruction is in the following.
Fullscreen Windowed Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Fullscreen Windowed Mod
For Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!