What is Fireplace Mod
A new mod that I want to introduce to you today is Fireplace mod – a mod by ngphoenix that currently support Minecraft 1.6.4, 1.7.2, and 1.7.10 version. The mod Fireplace will help you manufacture grills, ground fires and fireplaces, using a lot of various building materials. And when the fire is alight, all these elements emit particles of smoke.
Although as we said at the beginning this is not just a cosmetic issue, as for example in the grills we can cook up to four elements simultaneously, which does not allow us a regular oven in Minecraft.
- Firepit Block: good for contained campfires.
- Chimney Block: that creates smoke puffs (as long as it starts right above the fireplace and gets powered by redstone or continues upwards undisturbed).
- Stove Block: A different style of fireplace block.
- Fireplace Block: that can be lit by right clicking with flint and steel or extinguished by punching.
- Grill Block: Different tiers accompany different materials. You can grill food items on it. A Tier 6 grill is much faster than a Tier 1 grill.
- Fire Ring Block: A round, variant, and tiny of the firepit.
- No terrain indexes are used: Vanilla textures (which will match your texture pack) are always used when it’s possible.
- No Fire Spread: you can safely light it inside a wooden house.
- 17 Materials: Cobblestone, Brick(Item), Diamond, Stone, Iron Ingot, Gold Ingot, Mossy Cobble, Stone Bricks, Emerald, Obsidian, Cracked Stone Bricks, Mossy Stone Bricks, Lapis Lazuli, Netherrack, NetherBricks, Sandstone, Endstone.
How to Install
Download and install Minecraft Forge
Download Grim3212 Core
Download the mod.
Go to %appdata%.
Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.8.9 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!