What is Final Science Mod
The main theme of Final Science Mod is all about future and machines. The mod adds to your Minecraft world blocks and items that will support you with your science work and the desire for science that hidden in your body but not yet revealed. Let’s take a trip throughout the mod to see what we have had and what are being planned.
- Copper Ore
- Alluminium Ore
- Bauxit Block
- Steel Block
- Electrium Ore
- Electrium Block
- Dry Dirt
- Lead Ore
- Osmium Ore
- Osmium Block
- Machine Frame
- Unstable Obsidium
- Simple Smeltary
- Smelting Device
- Simple Teleporter ( Teleport on random coordinates and only if is thunder.)
- Advanced Teleporter (Teleport on specific coordinates. Doesn’t need fuel or specific weather.)
- Huge Vertical drill (On right click opens GUI, If you click with electrium item in hand, you will be teleportes to Earth Core)
- Molten Stone (In very far future dimension and near a bedrock in Overworld and Nether)
- The Time Machine (On right click with electrium teleport to near future, with Blue Energy Crystal to far future)
- Solid Iron-Nickel ( Near a Bedrock in Overworld and main block in Earth Core ( after smelting give 1 block of iron))
(On atom splitter you combine Obsidian and osmium to Unstable Obsidium)
Basic Tesla Cannon (Consumes Redstone)
Advanced Tesla Cannon (Consumes diamonds (Is there chance of explode or lighting of shot))
First person view
Third person view
NOTE: NEXT DRILLS MINE WITH RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON PRESS
Basic Drill (Mine 1 block per click. There is 1% Chance of destroy (If is your drill broken you can repair it))
Advanced Drill (Mine 3 block per click. There is 2% Chance of destroy)
Some technologies you must research on research table. For research you need specific item and electrium.
In Overworld: Dry Plains
Earth Core: Earth Core
Near Future: Dry Plains
Far Future: Far future
This structure have 2nd version – destroied
NOTE: Near and Far future have Day&Night Cycle
- Bigger sunin the far future.
- Custom Sounds
- Bug fixs
- Emeny robots
- Mobs to Earth Core ,Near future and Far future
- “Big red button ” Achivement
- A “100% safe” blocks with warning on it
- Maybe boss
- and propable some other things
Final Science Mod Review:
Final Science Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Final Science Beta 1.2_1.zip||beta||1.7.10||5,661||18/01/2018|
|Final Science Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Final Science Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Final Science Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Final Science Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Final Science Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Final Science Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Final Science Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Final Science Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!