What is Extra Creatures Mod
Extra Creatures Mod includes more mobs to your Minecraft world. Most of them can be found quite deadly. Now let’s go find out what they are and what they can do:
The Fire Whirl:
- HP: 16 (8 hearts)
- Attack: contact: 4 (burn), melee: 6 (fire)+7 (burn)+x (fall)
- Drops: Blaze Powder (0-2, if killed by player)
- Abilities: Slow Fall, No knockback, Only susceptible to water, magic and explosion damage
- Behavior: Aggressive (all not fire immune)
- Spawn: Nether
Spawn in the Nether, this mob has a natural spawn rate less than pigmen. It consists of a whirling mass of flames. Because it has no solid form so they can only be hurt under water attack, magic and explosion damage. It is aggressive vs any mob that isn’t fire resistant and can make quite a fuss if it slips into the overworld. If attacked, its victims could be thrown into the thin air like an iron golem. The best tactic to deal with them is to drink a fire resistance potion and they will ignore you ones that are already targeting you will be unable to do damage. If you manage to kill one of these it will drop blaze powder.
- Type: Creature, Arthropod
- HP: 16 (8 hearts)
- Attack: melee: 2 (prey only), explosion: 1-59
- Drops: Gunpowder (0-2), Spider Eye (0-1, if killed by player)
- Abilities: Wall Climb, Explosive Defense
- Behavior: Passive, Predator (cats, parrots)
- Spawn: Jungle
The Bombardier Beetle can be found roaming the jungle searching for its prey. It feeds on ocelots and parrots, being completely passive to everything else. If being hit, they will emit a deadly explosion that has the strength of TNT and then flee away. The explosion is released only if the attacker is in melee range and the blow did not kill the beetle. Bombardier beetles are immune to their own explosions. The beetles use vibrant colors and a creeper face mark on their back to warn of approaching creatures.
- Type: Creature
- HP: 80 (40 hearts)
- Attack: Melee: 10+4 (venom)
- Drops: Leather (8-24, if killed by player), Beef (16-32, if killed by player), bone (4-16, if killed by player)
- Abilities: Graze (+2 HP)
- Behavior: Neutral
- Spawn: Taiga, Cold Taiga, Mega Taiga
- Weakness: Fall Damage
This proud beast can be seen grazing in the taiga. It is known for its temper and will use its venomous saber fangs to dispatch of any annoyances that get too close. Taking this beast out is anything but easy but comes with a great reward.
- Type: Creature
- HP: 20 (10 hearts)
- Attack: Melee: 2+4 (venom)
- Drops: Leather (0-1)
- Abilities: Swim
- Behavior: Neutral, Predator (squids)
- Spawn: Swamp
This weird hybrid between a beaver and a duck roams the swamp looking for prey. Its an able swimmer but not very graceful. If attacked the Beaver-Duck will defend using its venom and its friends.
Extra Creatures Mod Review:
Extra Creatures Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Extra Creatures Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Extra Creatures Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Extra Creatures Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Extra Creatures Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Extra Creatures Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!