What is External Tweaker Mod
External Tweaker Mod works as a single mod and outside program for creating, managing, and editing scripts for Crafttweaker.
Versions that end the same work with the same version program (externaltweaker-MCVer-ProgramVer).
- Create new, open, or delete scripts with multiple scripts open at the same time!
- Only 1 required launch from in-game (unless there’s changes to data due to mod updates)!
- Works with scripts made outside of External Tweaker! Supports reading variables!
- Dynamically get a list of all items, fluids, ore dictionaries for use in the program! Never use the /mt handcommand again!
- Dynamically get a list of all recipe functions from the mods loaded! No list to update! (NOTE: It may detect some recipes that don’t do anything or aren’t loaded, especially with support added by Modtweaker)
- Works with all types of recipes including crafting tables, furnaces, Modtweaker added support, along with support added by mods for themselves etc!
- Name the parameters so that you know what it is! Make sure to export the data to save these changes!
- Import and export data and be able to keep it all separated between recipes, items, fluids, or ore dict, and only import what needs to be changed!
General Directions For Use:
- Download this mod and Crafttweaker, then put them in your mods folder
- Optionally download the outside program under additional files for 1.10.2 version
- Open Minecraft and run the /extTweaker command in-game
- Once the program is open, just look at the buttons say, and edit away!
- Make sure to set whether the type of recipe is remove or add/other as it’s important for script saving!
- Just make sure to save the script!
- If you want to use the program without opening Minecraft every time, export the data, and then import the data anytime you open the program! Just make sure you import data before opening scripts!
External Tweaker Mod Review:
External Tweaker Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|External Tweaker Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|External Tweaker Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|External Tweaker Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|External Tweaker Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!