What is Expanded Redstone Mod
Expanded Redstone Mod brings to your world of Minecraft new machines and tools which will make use of redstone more efficient and exploit its strongest power. They are designed to be vanilla-lookalike at the first place, yet players can still see the harmony when it is combined working with other Minecraft mods as well. And also, they are not meant to be a replacement for things like RedPower, and will not have things like new wires, mining machines, and other things better placed in a true tech mod.
The machines can be reoriented by right-clicking them with a BuildCraft/OmniTools wrench or a RotaryCraft screwdriver, or simply breaking and placing them again.
Modes are switched by right-clicking the block with an empty hand or item that has no special effect.
- Wood: Same as stone, but only lasts 128 uses
- Block Placer: Places a block from its inventory in front of it.
- Signal Driver: Sends a signal of a strength you select.
- Chest Reader: Will output a signal if its chest is full or empty, depending on the setting.
- Redstone Clock: Will send a signal at intervals controlled by one of many preset settings.
- Proximity Detector: Send a signal if mobs or players (depending on selected mode) are within 16 blocks.
- Toggle Latch: Functions like any T latch. Send it a signal, it turns on; send another, it turns off, and so on.
- Weather Sensor: Emits a signal if it is raining or storming.
- Signal Emitter: Sends out the wireless redstone beam.
- Signal Receiver: Reads the wireless redstone beam and outputs power if applicable.
- Redstone Pump: Sucks up one block of fluid per positive redstone edge.
- Hopper Ticker: Makes a hopper transfer an item per positive redstone edge.
- Signal Scaler: Scales one redstone signal range (0-15) into a smaller range for ease of control.
- Column Decrementer: Acts somewhat like vertical redstone.
- Wireless analog transmitter/receiver: Multichannel wireless analog redstone transmission.
- BUD: Detects changes in front of it, and sends a signal pulse out the back if it finds a change.
- Camouflage Block: Takes on the texture and hitbox of whatever is below it if it is powered.
- Item Effector: Mimics the right-click actions of items.
- Block Breaker: Breaks blocks in front of it and drops them as items behind it. It has 4 harvest levels:
- Diamond: Breaks up to 12 blocks, anything breakable (except lapis blocks)
- Iron: Breaks 1 block, anything breakable but obsidian
- Stone: Breaks 1 block, only blocks harvestable by hand
Expanded Redstone Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install RotaryCraft Mod
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Expanded Redstone Mod
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
you may also interested in:
- minecraft Expanded Redstone Mod 1 10 2
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!