What is Essentials Mod
Essentials Mod, exactly as its name denotes, comes to be an essential mod for forge server. Like the Bukkit/Spigot one, it will be divided in different jars with customizable message and a way to disable any command with no need for a “Central” Mod:
- EssentialsMod : it will contain useful commands like /heal, /suicide, /ip, etc, and the Zone and Admin modules.
- TeleportMod (WIP) : it will add all the tp stuff like /home, /spawn, /tpa, an improved /tp, etc.
- AuthMod : it add the /login, /register and more. Already released, but still in beta for some minor bugsModules ( can be disabled in the EssentialsMod config ) :
- ZoneMod (WIP) : it will be a “/zone” module, as WorldGuard is;
- AdminMod (WIP) : this one is going to add commands like /tempban;
- /heal [player] : Heal yourself or a player
- /feed [player] : Feed yourself or a player
- /fly [player] : Allow / Prevent flying yourself or a player
- /god [player] : Make yourself or a player invulnerable
- /fire [player] <time> : Set yourself or a player on fire for given time ( in seconds )
- /vanish [player] : Set yourself or a player invisible
- /back : Go to your last death
- /spawn <set> : Go to server spawn / set the spawn
- /afk : Mark yourself as away
- /btp <player> [player] : Teleport yourself or a player to another player ( with multi-world support ! )
- /repair [player] : Repair the held item of a player or yourself
- /suicide : kill youself
/zone Quick guide to create a zone ( valid since v0.5 ) :
Go to first corner : /zone set1
Go to 2nd corner : /zone set2
Create zone /zone create test
Manage zone /zone perms help
true / false to set parameter.
The zone module is not done yet, anti – explosions features are planned.
Essentials Mod Review:
Essentials Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Essentials Mod
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!