What is Dynamic Surroundings Mod
Dynamic Surroundings Mod will improve the visual and audible experience of Minecraft players but does not affect the mechanics of the vanilla game. Players now can control their gaming experience in the way they want, and modpack authors can customize biome and block effects as they need.
When precipitation occurs Dynamic Surroundings will generate a random storm intensity which will influence these different things:
- The level of gray used to color the clouds and sky.
- The “density” of the downfall.
- Sound volume.
Otherwise, desert will have its own dust storm, so does the Nether.
Auroras will be launched at night when a player is standing in a “polar” biome such as Taiga or Ice Field. Each spawn of Auroras will change the size, the shape and coloration. The brightness of the Moon will decide the brightness of the Auroras.
A player stands in an biome can experience its unique sound. The sound varies in day and night, in rainy day or shining days. Forests have birds chirping, beaches have waves, swamps have crickets…
Blocks feature a numerous effects, sound as well as visual. For examples:
- Lava from lava jets on the surface which spout fire or sparks.
- From the bottom of lakes, oceans and ponds, there are bubbles emerging.
- Soul Sand can trigger demonic laughter.
- Dust motes can fall from various blocks.
- Wooden planks can squeak when walked upon.
- Nearby lava will rise steam from water.
Presence Footsteps is integrated directly within Dynamic Surroundings. It generates different footstep sounds regarding the actions of player whether he is walking or jumping.
Both sound and visuals can be triggered or suppressed:
- Damage/Heal pop offs. Whenever a mob gets hurt or is healed a pop-off particle will fly off around the mob indicating the amount of change.
- Jump. A “huh” sound will be generated when jumping.
- Weapon swoosh. A sound will be played immediately when a mob is taken down by sword or axe.
- Crafting sound. Will be played when an items is successfully crafted.
- Bow pull. Whenever a player pulls back on a bow, there is sound emerged.
- Hunger. When the food bar of player drops to 40% or less the stomach beings to rumble.
- Heartbeat. When a players health drops to 40% or less Steve’s heart begins to beat loudly.
- Potion particle swirls. Can be turned off so they don’t interfere with the players field of view.
Aurora w/Calm Snow
Firejets in the Nether
Steam rising from Water
Dynamic Surroundings Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Dynamic Surroundings Mod
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!