What is Dinosaur Dimension Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9
Do you like big animals? What about the Jurassic park? Yes, I want to talk about Dinosaurs. Although they are extinct from the Earth long far ago, they are still hot topic to every people. For Minecrafters, you are now can create your own Dinosaur and see how they live in your Minecraft world. The mod that I want to introduce to you today can help you do that – The Dinosaur Dimension Mod.
Dinosaur Dimension is created by sky_01 and currently with the latest update you can use it in Minecraft version 1.7.10. The Dinosaur Dimension mod can help you create a Jurassic park and then add 8 dinosaurs to your Minecraft world. After that you can start your journey to explore the prehistoric world.
To start with, you need to build a portal shape from Cave painting blocks, it is typical one with surround a 3×2 space of air. Then active easily, when the frame is complete all you need to do is right click a Cave painting block. After that, you could see Green portals created. Now, let’s begin to enjoy yourself and explore the Dinosaurs.
Any type of Cave Paintings will work. These Cave Paintings, unlike regular ores, only appear on the walls of actual caves. These paintings have an ancient mystical aura that can make the portal to work although they are not originating in the dinosaur age.
As you can guess, though no vanilla monsters will spawn there the Dinosaur Dimension is not a safe place to be at night. All the time, you need to be careful with the pteranodons and velociraptors. But dimetrodons are not more than a nuisance.
Beside prehistoric animals, you are expected to see some decorative plants in Dinosaur Dimension. It also adds into your tropical, exotic feel of the Dinosaur Dimension.
One more thing, When you get rid of tar, you should use shovels for maximum efficiency. You should probably watch out for tar pits in the deserts.
List of dinosaurs:
- Trilobite (“Three lobes”) — ancient bug-like crustaceans which fill the rivers
- Stegosaurus (“Roofed lizard”) — armored and ready to defend in a fight
- Triceratops (“Three horned face”) — only attacks if you start a fight similar to the stegosaurs.
- Sauropod (“Foot lizard”) — peaceful giants of the Jurassic age
- Pteranodon (“Winged without teeth”) –evil flying little beasts that attack you at first sight
- Velociraptor (“Speedy robber”) — They attack in groups fierce, quick, and cunning during the night.
- Dimetrodon (“Two sizes of teeth”) — large lizard-like creature with a sail on its back
- Tyrannosaurus Rex (“Lizard tyrant king”) — hulking monster that can easily outrun puny humans
Mod Screen shoots
How to install Dinosaur Dimension Mod 1.10/1.9.4/1.9/1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9 (updating)
you may also interested in:
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!