What is Damage Control Mod
Damage Control Mod allows you to control the health and damage aspects of the vanilla game in the way you feel like more reasonable. The mod was initially targeted for modpack developers and servers, however; it could also be used to balance single player worlds.
- Max Health Manipulation – You can raise, or lower the max health of specific mobs. For example, you can set creepers to have 5 hearts instead of 10, or make bats have 1000 hearts.
- Global Health Modifier – You can raise, or lower the max health of every mob. For example, you can make it so every mob, including the player, has 100x more health.
- Damage Multipliers – You can apply multipliers to specific sources of damage. For example, drowning could do twice as much damage, or fall damage could be completely removed.
- Global Damage Modifier – You can set a global modifier which affects damage from all sources. For example, if it is set to 50, every time damage is calculated, it will be increased 50x.
When you have downloaded the mod, run the game and load a world. Then the configuration file will be created. The configuration file will be loaded with options which will allow you to customize things like the default max health for mobs, or make certain sources of damage do more/less.
How does this interact with mods?
All entities that were added in other mods will be displayed in the configuration file automatically, alongside with their vanilla counterparts. Modded damage sources are unfortunately not simple like that. You will have to join a world with both mods installed and cause that damage source to another mob. This will trigger it being added to the configuration file.
Damage Control Mod Review:
Damage Control Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: Darkhax, Epoxide, lanse505
|Damage Control Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Damage Control Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!