What is Craftable Spawners Mod
Craftable Spawners Mod allows you to get the Mob Spawners blocks in game and use them. The mod is fully SMP compatible and runs on Forge.
How to obtain the spawners:
There are 2 alternatives to obtain the spawners. You can either use the creative inventory to find all the spawners under the “misc” category, or use the recipe guide below:
M R M
R X R
M R M
( M being moss stone, R iron ingot)
The middle “X” determines spawner type.
Animals & passive:
- Raw Porkchop – pig
- Raw Beef – cow
- Raw Chicken – chicken
- Wool – sheep
- Mushroom – mooshroom cow
- Bone – wolf
- Ink Sack – squid
- Slimeball – slime
- Milk bucket – ocelot (its a cat, right?)
- Wooden hoe – villager (only one type)
- Snowball – snowman
- Iron cube – iron golem
- Stone – Bat
- Arrow – Skeleton
- Spider Eye – Spider
- String – Cave spider
- Rotten Flesh – Zombie
- Gunpowder – Creeper
- Diamond – Ender Dragon (works only in Ender, or doesn’t work at all)
- Ender Pearl – Enderman
- Raw Fish – Silver Fish
- Glass Bottle – Witch
- Nether mobs
- Gold Nugget – Zombie Pigman
- Blaze Rod – Blaze
- Ghast Tear – Ghast
- Magma Cream – Magma Cube
- Nether star – Wither
- Monster Spawner block (pig spawner) + mob’s specific item For example, take the monster spawner, and craft it with string, and you get the spider spawner.
- The block can be obtained using inv editing, or my Minable Spawners mod.
- Monsters need darkness (including BLAZE)
- Animals need grass.
- Spawned sheep will have random fur, and this cannot be changed.
- Villagers will have the default brown clothes
- Squids need water.
- Slimes need depth and their special chunks.
Craftable Spawners Mod Review:
Craftable Spawners Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Craftable Spawners Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!