What is Compressed Factory Mod
Compressed Factory Mod comes to aid you with your space managing method. It allows you to utilize a lot of space using a much smaller amount.
The core idea of the mod runs around space compression. That means you can make a Multiblock Structure called a Compressor, that compresses the space inside of it, and then lets you enter the said compressed space.
Specifically the smallest sized compressor is a 3x3x3 hollow cube (no block inside of cube) that has a 11x11x11 room/factory inside, and the largest sized compressor is a 15x15x15 triple layer hollow cube that has a 47x47x47 room/factory inside. After compressing the space inside of the compressor, you can enter the compressed space through a teleporter block in the multiblock structure. The compressor needs at least 1 controller block, 1 teleporter and the casing blocks for the structure. (more detailed information below) (from now on will refer the room as the “factory”)
Oh, and you can make compressors inside of other compressors, for a maximum 3 levels of compressorception (compressor in compressor in compressor in the world)
Main features now:
- Create factory/room as well as resize and erase a factory.
- It’s not necessary for the structures to be a cube, it can be a 4x3x3 compressor, which makes a 17x11x11 factory, so you can extend or reduce the factory size according to your needs.
- It has 2 item buffer blocks, that a provide a way of transportation for items to and from the factory.
- It has 1 energy buffer block that provides a way of transportation of energy to and from the factory.
- It has a config file capable of configuring the stats of the item and energy buffer blocks and more.
- Energy can be made a requirement for compressing the space or/and maintaining said compression (through the config file)
- Some help making the structure through chat messages.
- The factory stays chunkloaded by default and you can turn the factory on and off; when the factory is turned off then you can’t enter the factory, the factory stops being chunkloaded and the buffer blocks that might exist stop working, so you are effectively shutting the factory off.
Compressed Factory Mod Review:
Compressed Factory Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Compressed Factory Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Compressed Factory Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Compressed Factory Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Compressed Factory Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Compressed Factory Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Compressed Factory Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!