What is Cabinets Reloaded Mod
Cabinets Reloaded Mod allows you to secure your items which has been recently collected and also allows you to take a look at them. There are totally 9 slots storage which could be set private or public for people to see. Of course they are immune to fire, blast. The cabinet is completely configurable. It can be set to appear, function and troll the way its user prefer it to become. Besides, there are also 2 additional slots to place items into that will offer special abilities. Some items will only fit into the second slot as they provide a secondary ability beyond the primary and do not require a GUI.
An example of a primary ability is crafting. First, you should place a crafting table to the first ability slot, lies under the buttons and the buttons will appear to say “Craft”. Click the button and the crafting GUI will open. You can disable the ability slot any time you want and replace it with other ability item in need.
For the second ability slot, we will take torch as an example. Placing the torch at the second ability slot will make the cabinet to give off light as if the torch itself was placed in the block space of the cabinet.
Place cabinets into a crafting table to cycle through cabinet door types.
Skinning the cabinet from the inside to outside to your liking. You can either use glass door to show off items or skinning the door with a chest armor…
- Unclaim: Click this button to change the ownership of the cabinet. Who will open the cabinet next time will be its new owner.
- Items: Shown: Hide the inside content of the cabinet. Items: Hidden: Reveal the contents again.
- Access: Private: Set the cabinet to be accessed publicly. Access: Public: Change security to private.
- Yaw: <direction>: When placed, the cabinet door will head to the player. Click this to rotate the cabinet. I.E. North, East, South and West.
Remember when rotating the cabinet, you cannot exit the GUI if the door is blocked, preventing re-opening, so just rotate to a safe position.
- Pitch: Flat: Set the cabinet to up, down or back to flat again.
- Skinning: Private: Allows other players to change cabinet’s skin. Skinning: Public: Only the owner of the cabinet is able to change its skin.
- Door Type: Left: Cycle through the door types: Left, Right and Double.
- Back: Close the Settings GUI and re-enter the Cabinet GUI.
Cabinets Reloaded Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Cabinets Reloaded Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!