What is BSL Shaders Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
There are many Shaders mods that you will find they are so useful for you. Today I want to introduce you a new Shaders mod – the BSL Shaders Mod. It is currently updated so that you can use for Minecraft 1.7.10m 1.8.9, 1.9 and 1.9.4. What does it do?
Okey, the mod help you adds custom torch light, overbrighted color boost and night desaturation. Those stuffs look pretty amazing, you will love to have them in your Minecraft Game.
There are main Features of BSL Shaders Mod:
- Unique cel shading.
- Edge bump.
- Bright color boost and saturation.
- Motion blur (compatible with dof!).
- Modifiable-scaling SSAO.
- 2D Clouds.
- Edge Detect Occlusion.
- Latest Optifine intergration
Mod Screen Shoots
How to Install
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Download BSL Shaders.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag BSL Shaders folder into that.
- Select BSL Shaders and select “Done”.
BSL Shaders Mod v5.1 for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10:
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
you may also interested in:
- shader mod 1 8
- download bsl shaders
- https://www mediafire com/file/9f44xqxn6qxib91/chocapic_version_1 0 0 zip
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!