What is Blur Mod
Probably as you can guess out from the title, Blur Mod will blur something so that you will not get distracted and can focus on the main thing. How many times did you get distracted from the main GUI or inventory because of the background behind the GUI? You want to really focus on the thing in the middle screen? This is the mod for you.
Blur Mod adds a Gaussian blur shader to the background of all GUIs, which fades into give it a sleek look. The mod is also highly configurable so you can tune the look of the mod to your liking.
You can download Blur resource packs to tune the blur strength to your liking! Simply scroll to the download sections and download the file you wish to use.
Here is a comparison of each version:
Change the background colors and gradient!
Get lost in your GUIs!
Gorgeous rainy evening with you and your blur:
Works with shaders!
Explanation of Config Settings:
- This is the time it takes for the blur to “fade in”, in milliseconds.
- The colors to use for the overlay on all GUI backgrounds. The value here is a hexadecimal color value, in the format ARGB (alpha first, then rgb). Because the background is a gradient, two colors can be specified. The default is black with a 45% alpha value (75000000).
- A list of classes to be excluded from the blur shader. This is to be used for GUIs which do not necessarily cover the screen. It defaults to containing only one GUI, the chat.
Blur Mod Review:
Blur Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: tterrag1098, CyanideX
|Blur Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Blur Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Blur Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Blur Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Blur Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Blur Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!