What is Blocked Layers Mod
Blocked Layers Mod allows you to add simple quests, hence help players dig deeper.
A file quests.json will be created in config/BlockedLayers.
You can only break blocks under a layer when you complete all quests on this layer.
- name: anything you wish, but unique
- activity: eat, break, kill, harvest, loot, own, consume, xp, find, craft
- object: the thing you want to eat, craft, kill, …
- modID: with vanilla blocks and items it is minecraft
- text: a text that describes the quest
- layer: any layer you wish (1-255)
- meta: usually 0, necessary with blocks, items and skeleton (normal and wither), -1 for any meta
- number: max. 2147483647
- eat: self-explaining
- break: break blocks
- kill: self-explaining
- harvest: similiar to break, counts the drops of a block
- loot: similiar to kill, counts the drops of an entity
- own: have the items in your inventory
- consume: similiar to own, but the items disappear
- xp: pick up the amount of xp
- find: find a biom
- craft: craft or smelt items
It is possible to team up with other players (You can disable teams in the config.). Members of a team share their successes.
To join a team use the command /bl team <player> <team>.
“/bl team Notch Masters”
There is a command to reset progress.
/bl reset quest|layer <player> <layer|quest>
“/bl reset quest Dinnerbone deathOfChicken”,
“/bl reset layer Dinnerbone 32”
If you reset a layer, all quest on the layer will be reset too.
In the config you can enable the reward feature.
There is the file config/BlockedLayers/rewards.json.
You could add items like “modID:itemID:meta:number” or “oreDictionaryName:number”
By reaching a new layer you get the items.
If you want to have a look on your progress, you can open a clipboard with a hotkey (default: L).
- don’t take items from crafting table or furnace with shift. It won’t count correctly.
- you can use the dump function of NEI to see the correct modID and itemID.
Blocked Layers Mod Review:
Blocked Layers Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Blocked Layers Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Blocked Layers Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Blocked Layers Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Blocked Layers Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Blocked Layers Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Blocked Layers Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Blocked Layers Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!