What is Block Launcher Mod
No more worry about running out of ammo again with Block Launcher Mod. The mod allows you to directly shoot out blocks from your inventory.
Block will deal damage regarding of how hard it is and gives serious knockback.
For first, you will need to craft a block launching part:
Then, you can use it to make a gun:
Has high rate of fire, can shoot weaker blocks such as dirt or cobblestone.
Can kill most mobs with one shot, but needs more heavy blocks, obsidian, or stone at least.
Shoots multiple blocks at once, deals high damage at close range.
Shots flammable blocks, spreads fire everywhere
Automatically triggers TNT when used.
Fires faster projectile, which explodes instantly after impact, but explosion is smaller.
Diamond launching part
To craft a better weapon you need a diamond launching part:
Has very high rate of fire, but small knockback. Fires weaker blocks.
Block Sniper Rifle
Damage and block size scales with distance traveled.
TNT Mines Launcher
Shots TNT that explodes on contact with mobs and players, or by pressing left mouse button.
Every weapon can be made “sticky”, by adding 4 slimeballs to them.
If you want to make blocks bounce off walls, you need to put even more slimeballs:
Finally, if you want to make explosions harmless to blocks and mobs (except fall damage), 4 feathers must be added to any TNT launching gun. Weapon fires much faster, and has 80% chance to not consume TNT from inventory
Shotblock can be upgraded to fire full stack of blocks at once, but increases block spread.
New in 1.11: Weapons with crushing attribute can break blocks on impact
- Power – Every additional level increases speed, damage and knockback by 33%
- Efficiency – Gives from 25% to 75% chance to not consume used block from inventory
- Drop Resistance – Increases amount of drops from destroyed blocks (TNT launchers only)
- Elasticity – Makes fired block bigger, but allows to travel through smaller gaps (Normal launchers only)
- Universality – Allows to shot heavier/lighter blocks, and slightly increases fire rate.
- Hellfire – flames burn blocks at insanely fast speed, causes bigger damage to enemies.
- Fireworks – after an explosion, additional TNT appear scattered in the air.
- No Gravity – Blocks travel at straight line.
- Sand, gravel – blinds.
- Glass – breaks on impact and applies poison effect.
- Plants – heal
- Web – slowdowns.
Block Launcher Mod Review:
Block Launcher Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Block Launcher 2.0 for Minecraft 1.8||release||1.8||34,139||12/12/2017|
|Block Launcher 1.4.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10||release||1.7.10||31,830||12/12/2017|
|Block Launcher Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Block Launcher Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Block Launcher Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Block Launcher Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!